2018 Amazon Prime Day
The 2018 Amazon Prime Day is today! It starts at 3pm EST and goes on for a day and a half, exclusively for Amazon Prime Members.
What You Need to Know About Amazon Prime Day 2018
You must be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of the Amazon Prime Day deals. You can use the Amazon app to see deals. You can add the items you like to a list to get an alert for when they will go on sale on Prime Day.
Today, Prime Day, check Amazon.com, the Amazon app, and Alexa for access to deals. There are also exclusive deals at Whole Foods Market in-store.
You can save $10 when you download and sign into the Amazon App for the first time. If you install the Amazon Assistant you get $5 off your next $25 purchase. Get $5 off select prime day deals when you try Camera features with the Amazon App. Get 10% back at Whole Foods Market with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
Prime Day Spotlight Deals offer deep discounts until the stock is gone. These are the deals with the most inventory and the best savings. Find the Spotlight Deals through the Shop all Deals link on the Amazon.com 30 Hours of Prime Day Spotlight Deals.
Prime Day Lightning Deals run for a limited time with limited quantities. They launch as often as every 5 minutes and have a timer on each deal. Find these limited-time deals through the Shop All Deals link on Amazon.com or at amazon.com/primeday. Get deals in one hour with Prime Now, the ultra fast local delivery.
Some Great Tech Deals on Amazon Prime Day
- Samsung Chromebook XE500C13 – an ultra portable laptop for taking notes and surfing the web. $300 marked down to $230
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam – A great starter webcam for Youtube videos. I started with this in 2012. $100 marked down to $50
- Samsung IT Gaming Monitor – a curved monitor for gaming. $220 marked down to $187
- Samsung 500GB SSD – SSD drive. $135 marked down to $118
- SanDisk 500GB Portable SSD – Portable SSD drive. $170 marked down to $126
- XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Graphics Card – an affordable VR ready graphics card. $340 marked down to $290
- ASUS Gaming Laptop – Lightweight gaming laptop. $799 marked down to $699.
- Apple MacBook Air – new macbook. $1399 marked down to $819
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite – $119.99 marked down to $79.99
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – $39.99 marked down to $19.99
- Amazon Echo Show – $229.99 marked down to $129.99
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet – $149.99 marked down to $99.99
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro – $249 marked down to $174
- Bose QuietComfort Headphones – $349 marked down to $329
- Amazon Echo Spot – $380 marked down to $278
- Amazon Tap – $130 marked down to $85
- Amazon Echo Dot – $49.99 marked down to $29
Kitchen and Home Deals on Amazon Prime Day
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender – $130 marked down to $78
- Crock Pot Pressure Cooker – $80 marked down to $69
- Pyrex Storage Containers – $45 marked down to $31 (this is my exact set)
- Up to 25% off Furniture
- Up to 25% off Snacks & Drinks
20% off Handmade Deals on Amazon Prime Day
- 20% off Handmade Pet Supplies
- 20% off Handmade Home Decor
- 20% off Handmade Beauty & Grooming
- 20% off Handmade Jewelry
- 20% off Handmade Stationary & Party Supplies
- 20% off Handmade Artwork
- 20% off Handmade Kitchen & Dining
Other Amazon Prime Day Deals
I’ll be scouring Amazon for more beauty and fashion deals for 2018 Amazon Prime Day deals. This guide will get you started on making the most out of the Prime Day deals for this year. Don’t forget, you need to be an Amazon Prime Member!
Let me know what you’ll be buying for 2018 Amazon Prime Day!
Check out more of my Amazon Guides
- Champagne Lover’s Gift Guide
- Beach Lover’s Gift Guide
- Cat Lovers Gift Guide
- 11 Best Makeup Organizers
- Beauty Tools Gift Guide
- Nyx’s Top 10 Dog Toy Obsessions
- 10 Best Puzzle Toys for Smart Dogs
- Puppy Supplies for a New Puppy
- Top 10 Eco-Friendly Fashion Brands
- Top 10 Youtuber Camera Equipment
- Top 10 CowCow Dresses
- Non-Glam Beauty Essentials
- Best Gothic Clothing
- Best Gothic Home Decor
Other Amazon Articles