Hey friends! Today I’m happy to be sharing my next gothic clothing: office professional gothic lookbook with you. For this video, I raided my closet to create some corporate goth outfits. Most of my adult life I have worked in a casual environment, but a few places that I’ve worked were very strict. The outfits featured in this video would have been permissible in the strictest places I’ve worked. These environments are the ones where they required my hair to be a ‘normal’ color, as well as to have a clear spacer in my labret and a tiny stud for my nose piercing. No rings allowed.
My friend Erica’s band Deadly Nightshade Botanical Society just launched a new gothic music album, the Boneyard! Get it here!
Need some more gothic music inspiration? Check out my favorite gothic music!
Gothic Clothing: Corporate Goth Fashion Lookbook Video
Office Professional Gothic Lookbook
- PattyBoutik Purple V Neck Empire Waist Blouse (similar office gothic style, style 2)
- Black Ruched Skirt (similar corporate goth style, style 2, style 3)
- Purple Pinstriped Black Slacks (similar office professional gothic style, style 2, style 3)
- Black Mary Jane Heels (similar corporate gothic style, style 2, style 3, style 4)
I have 3 of the PattyBoutik v neck empire waist blouses from Amazon in purple, black, and burgundy. They look great with skirts and slacks. PattyBoutik makes some of my favorite blouses because they always fit my chest in a flattering way.
I wish this ruched skirt was still around! I love it and I think I bought it from Frederick’s of Hollywood over a decade ago. It’s been a staple wardrobe piece that’s lasted me a long time. I tried to find you a few similar styles.
The purple pinstriped black slacks are another pair of pants I’m still in love with and I’ve had them forever. I think I originally found them at Nordstrom.
Every goth should have at least one pair of Mary Janes. I have issues with my feet bothering me, so I look for brands with good quality shoes like Taos.
- Wine & Black Striped Peplum Blouse
- Kreepsville Black Bat Belt
- DIY Burgundy & Black Bat Bracelet
- Black Slacks (similar office professional gothic style, style 2, style 3)
I used to have the cutest burgundy and black striped shirt for an office goth outfit. This Striped Peplum Blouse is similar to the one I used to own. I love the color.
2018 is the year I found out that I love belts. I adore this Kreepsville Black Bat Belt and it works with so many different outfits. Using a statement belt a great way to gothify any outfit.
- Hell Bunny Draco Blouse (similar corporate professional gothic style, style 2)
- Burgundy Flared Skirt
Hell Bunny makes so many cute things that are perfect for an office goth outfit! I love their blouses and own several cute ones from them. The chiffon cape is the perfect touch!
I own this same skirt in burgundy, deep purple & black. It’s a great staple piece that’s comfortable to wear and goes with a lot. The only way to improve upon the design would be to add pockets.
- Heart of Haute Gretta Top
- Deep Purple Flared Skirt
- Bunny Paige Volcano Micro Spiked Heart
- Purple Starry Sky Watch
- King Legend Skull Scarf Long, King Legend Cross Scarf Long
The Revere collar lends a nice touch to the Heart of Haute Gretta Top, leaving you plenty of space for a statement necklace if you like. I wanted to make sure to include a shirt in this style for my office professional gothic lookbook because I love the neckline.
I love my King Legend Skull Scarf! Corinne turned me on to King Legend, a company by the lead singer of Seven Dust. Corinne owns the Cross Scarf, which I also featured in this video. You can wear it around your neck like a scarf, slide your arms through it like a shrug, tie it around like a cover up, and more.
- Purple Button Down Blouse (similar corporate professional gothic style, style 2)
- Black Flared Skirt
- Grey Slacks (similar office goth fashion style, style 2, style 3)
- DIY Blue Bat Bracelet
- Iloniti Large Grey Swarovski Stud Earrings
- Black Knit Cardigan (similar corporate goth fashion style, style 2, style 3)
I seriously used to have like 3 dark purple, 2 light purple, and 3 black button down shirts for professional wear for work. Basically, the way my professional side of the closet used to work, I could pair any top with any bottom because they were all in basic black, grey, purple or burgundy.
Gothic Fashion Accessories
- Bunny Paige Micro Spiked Heart
- Moon Phases Bar Necklace
- Bat Charms (I love this gothic charm style and use it to make DIY jewelry)
- Moon Charms (same as the bats, I use these gothic moon charms to DIY)
- Skull Charms
- Skull Buttons
I wanted to include some accessories for gothic fashion inspiration. The awesome thing about buying charms like the ones above to is that you can use them to DIY your clothing, jewelry and more. That’s really how you take any basic black clothing item and elevate it to gothic: DIY it! You can change out the normal buttons for skull or bat buttons. Add a moon accent to your zipper pull.
Let me know what you think of my office professional gothic lookbook and what you like to wear in an office professional setting!
More Gothic Fashion
- Gothic Clothing Inspiration
- Death Rocker Gothic Fashion
- Gothic Fashion at Target
- How to Build a Gothic Wardrobe
- Killstar Bella Morte Lost Babydoll Dress
- Killstar Lucine Skater Dress
- Summer Goth Queen of Darkness Top
- Sexy Little Black Dress