Last Updated August 1, 2022
Welcome to my Cruelty-Free Makeup Brands List 2022! I choose to support cruelty-free brands even if they have a parent company that is not cruelty free. I believe that supporting animal-friendly companies goes a long way toward the eventual elimination of animal testing. If a brand is not cruelty free but decides to go cruelty free, I will support them! I want brands to stop testing on animals.
Please note, I believe that PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies List and Leaping Bunny’s Cruelty-Free Lists to both be accurate. I reference both of those sites. My list is as comprehensive as I’ve been able to make it, but new brands are popping up every day, and I add them as fast as I can.
How to Start Going Cruelty-Free
- Bookmark my Cruelty-Free Makeup Brands List.
- Join the PhyrraNyx Facebook Group to make new friends, share makeup looks & talk about cruelty-free beauty.
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for cruelty-free beauty.
- Watch my Practical Guide to Going Cruelty-Free.
- Visit Leaping Bunny.
Thinking of Going Vegan?
Be sure to check out this awesome guide from the experts on how to switch to a vegan lifestyle.
Hooded Eyes Makeup Manual
I wrote a book called Hooded Eyes Makeup Manual just for you! It has real people with unfiltered tutorials and guides. Every brand in the book is on my Cruelty-Free Makeup Brands List! If you are new to makeup, a makeup enthusiast, a cruelty-free beauty lover, or someone with hooded eyes, you will love this book! Get your copy from Amazon!
Favorite Content To Get You Started
- Do I have hooded eyes?
- When rosacea flares up
- My current obsessions
- The best nude lipsticks for fair skin
- Pressed pigments is code
- How to create a skin care routine with The Ordinary
- What makes an indie brand indie?
- Bidets are the best
- Put a spell on everyone around you with hexennacht perfume
- Best gothic highlighters
- The best cruelty-free hairsprays
- Best cruelty-free dry shampoos
- The best heat protectants under $20
- Best light coverage foundations for dry skin
- The best cruelty-free drugstore foundations
- Best drugstore foundation for under $10
- The #1 thing you can start today to be a happier person
- I’m proud to be a villain: lessons on narcissists
- Best red lipsticks for fair skin
- The #1 thing you need to stop wearing to feel pretty
New Cruelty-Free Makeup Brands List
My new Cruelty-Free Makeup Brands List is easily searchable! You can choose a letter from the drop down, or click any of the boxes to refine your search.
- When you see the green dot for vegan next to a brand, that means that the brand is either 100% vegan or has an easy to shop vegan section on their website.
- The grey dot means that the brand is cruelty-free but has a non-cruelty-free parent company.
- When you see the pink dot, it means a brand is Leaping Bunny Certified, the gold standard for cruelty-free beauty!
- See a list of grey area brands and brands that test on animals.
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Non-Cruelty Free Parent Company