June is Pride Month, Gemini Season, and my birthday month. I’m here to tell you that Pride is all year for me and there are many different ways to show Pride. Here are some of my favorite things that help me show Pride for the queer community.
- *Hot Topic I am Proud Umbrella pin ($8 per pin donated to Trevor Project)
- Pansexual Pride Pony pin (I bought this because it reminds me of a tattoo I have planned)
- Bisexual Triangles pin (While I use both bi and pan labels, bi colors are my favorite)
- *Love & Crafted Rainbow Pride ring (I adore this ring so much and it’s comfortable to wear!)
- Eternium Jewelry Subtle Bi Pride anklet (aluminum & silicone, so comfortable and cute!)
- *La La Leaf La La Lips Pride cbd lip balm (a hydrating, deeply moisturizing cbd lip balm)
- Viseart Bright Editorial palette (my favorite all-matte rainbow eye palette, my fav for cosplay)
- *Social Collision Do It For Everyone Crop shirt (see me wearing it here)
- TomboyX Black with Rainbow Joggers
- TomboyX Black Rainbow X Boyshorts
* denotes PR sample.
Rainbow Makeup Tutorial
Bi Pride Nails 2023
Here are my witchy Bi Pride Nails of 2023. I used Dreamland Lacquer Shake Your Shamrock (a semi-bleached neon green crelly base filled with blue shimmer) as the main color and created my bi pride flag nail with Lethal Cosmetics eyeshadows in Thorn, Foxglove, & Remedy, then I added pink and blue iridescent sparkles on top. The two crescent moons is another bi pride symbol that I adore and really tied everything together for me.
Pansexual Pride Nails 2022
Here are the gorgeous pansexual pride nails I created last year. See the tutorial.
Rainbow Pride Poodle
My rainbow pride poodle tattoo has no black ink, only color and I love it. It was painful to sit for but so worth it.
Bisexual Bat Tattoo
I adore my little bisexual bat tattoo.