I thought it would be helpful if I made a Cordelia’s Fashion Favorites page rounding up my favorite alternative fashion brands.
Alternative Fashion Brands
Here are my favorite alternative fashion brands! I feel confident and know I look my best wearing items from these brands. Some links are affiliate links and I make a small commission on sales made through these links. Thank you if you choose to use them!
- BlackCraft Cult – they make some of my favorite crop tees
- BlackMilk Clothing – they make my favorite cuffed pants, underbust dresses, pinafore dresses, shirts, and haori/kimono/robes.
- Bunny Paige – amazing spiked swarovski jewelry
- Demi Loon – they make my favorite slashes tees and some of the best tops to pair with skirts
- HerbanDevi – they make very comfortable festival wear as well as staple wardrobe pieces
- Hot Topic – I’ve been shopping with Hot Topic for 30+ years and they continue to stock some of the cutest dresses, tops, and shorts I’ve ever seen
- ISLY NYC – gorgeous acrylic jewelry that’s on trend
- KMK Designs LLC – absolutely stunning, high-end custom clothing designs specializing in alternative, steampunk, gothic and neo-Victorian wear.
- La Femme en Noir – they make lovely staple wardrobe pieces
- Lively Ghosts – they make gorgeous witchy gothic fashion pieces
- MalaNoche – they made my custom snake leggings with pockets and a lot of very sexy stuff
- MoWest Creations – awesome post-apocalyptic fashion
- Sourpuss – lots of cute fashion and home decor
- SWEETV – handmade awesome crowns and tiaras for weddings, photoshoots, cosplay and more
- Thistle & Spire – elevated lingerie that is stunning as outerwear
- Too Fast Clothing – they make my favorite booty shorts and some cute tops
- Videnoir Couture – they make custom lingerie and other gothic pieces