I thought it would be helpful if I made a Cordelia’s Makeup Favorites page rounding up my current favorite makeup products.
Current Favorite Makeup Products
Here are my current favorite makeup products!
- elf Power Grip Primer – an affordable dupe for Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer, helps my foundation last all day
- Wet n’ Wild Impossible Primer – excellent silicone free mattifying and hydrating primer
- Wet n’ Wild Green Glass Correct Primer – wonderful at countering redness from my rosacea
- Danessa Myricks Prism FX Hydrating Lotion in Original (iridescent pinky-violet) or Gold (iridescent gold) – gives me a gorgeous iridescent glow on my dry skin and can be mixed with primers or foundations
- Danessa Myricks Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder in Shade 1 – blurs my skin’s imperfections and gives me sheer to light coverage.
- Beautyblender Bounce Radiant Skin Tint Foundation in Light 1 – my favorite long wearing radiant light to medium coverage foundation!
- Missha BB Creams – I find shades 17 and 21 work best with my undertones, but I can make 13 work in a pinch
- Urban Decay Eden Eye Primer – my favorite light creamy beige matte eye primer that evens out any discoloration on my eyes
- Urban Decay Sin Eye Primer – my favorite light champagne beige shimmer eye primer
- Lethal Cosmetics Pressed Blushes – my favorite pressed blushes
- Aromaleigh code CORDELIA 15% off – my favorite loose blushes
- Silk Naturals – my favorite cream blushes
- Half-Magic Beauty Cheek Fluffs – my favorite cream to powder blushes, they need cool tones like lavender and pink
- Blend Bunny Surge & Lure Palettes – my favorite bright matte eyeshadow formula!
- Black Moon Cosmetics – my favorite iridescent highlighters & black metal liquid lipsticks
- Half Caked Heatwaves – my favorite cream bronzer
- Wet n Wild Ticket to Brazil – my favorite affordable powder bronzer for very fair skin
- Rituel de Fille Intuition – my favorite grey mauve taupe cream for contouring
- Missha Contour in Smoked Hazel – my favorite light contouring powder
- Lethal Cosmetics Matte Eyeshadows – I love all my Lethal eyeshadows but especially my mattes.
- Karla Cosmetics Loose Multichromes – I love playing with these gorgeous loose eyeshadows, some day I will try their cream paints
- Devinah Eyeshadows – I love their mattes and multichromes!
- Half-Magic Beauty Chromaddiction Shimmer Eyeshadows – my favorite liquid glitter eyeshadows
- Half-Magic Beauty Chromaddiction Matte Eyeshadows – my favorite liquid matte eyeshadows
- P. Louise Eye Paints – my favorite eye paint formula (Smashbox Always On Cream Shadows is a close second) because of their shade range.
- Nyx Thick It! Stick It! Brow Gel in Cool Ash Brown – I wish they made fashion colors to match my hair, but since they don’t, this is a perfect match for my natural brow color
- Nyx Micro Brow Pencil in Gray – I wish they made fashion colors in this line too
- Buxom Power Line Lip Liner – I absolutely love this formula and own every shade I would wear currently. I wish they would make a hot pink, a light cool toned pink, as well as some fun shades like black, purple, and green
- Half-Magic Beauty Mouth Clouds – I definitely tried the wrong shades in this first! Since trying the hot pink I’m in love with the formula! This is NOT transfer proof, but it is a blurring formula.
- Urban Decay Vice Lip Bonds Glossy Longwear Liquid Lipsticks – my favorite long wearing glossy lipsticks!
- KVD Everlasting Hyperlight Transfer-Proof Liquid Lipstick – my favorite soft matte liquid lipstick formula that is not drying.
- About Face Fractal Glitter Lip Colors – I love these glitter lipsticks! Sudden Shift is my go-to red
- Lime Crime Soft Touch Lipsticks – These are my current favorite tube lipsticks! Fuchsia Flare, Radical Red, and Stellar Pink are in rotation. Lucky Me and Drive In are on my wish list
- Nabla Cupid’s Arrow Longwear Stylos – my favorite long-wearing matte eyeliners for the waterline
I love wearing cluster lashes and the following mascaras. Still searching for a deep burgundy wine mascara.
- Velour-Xtensions Lash Kit clusters – I love cluster lashes and they’re easier to apply than lash strips!
- Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara – This is my favorite tubing mascara! I have it in black, green, and purple. I need it in a burgundy wine!
- Rom&nd Han All Fix Mascara in L02 Long Ash – this is a soft grey black mascara that makes my eyes pop blue
- Velour Would I Lie? False Lashes
- Velour Latex Free Lash Glue
Eyeshadow Palette Favorites
I adore my eyeshadow singles, but still love and use eyeshadow palettes! Below are some of my favorites. I excluded ones like the Melt Radioactive Palette, which was limited edition and my favorite rainbow neon palette since Urban Decay’s Electric Palette.
- Natasha Denona Triochrome Palette (not affiliated) – this put murky yellows and greens on my radar
- Viseart Editorial Brights Palette – I love this for cosplay, conventions, and travel. It’s my favorite all matte rainbow palette.
- Lime Crime Venus Immortalis Palette – I use the greys in here frequently, great color story
- Natasha Denona Love Palette – it’s a beautiful pink, purple, burgundy and red palette
- Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Palette – love these peachy hues as they make my eyes pop blue
- Natasha Denona Zendo Palette – the shimmers in here plus the Triochrome palette are why I’m skipping out on Yucca
- Natasha Denona Mini Love Palette – I adore the mini love so much! It’s perfect for travel. These pinks are very flattering on my skin tone
- Sugarpill Black Capsule Palette – I love the grungy cool tones!
- Nabla Wildberry Cutie Palette – great for travel with pinks and duochromes!
- Lethal 1UP Palette – the palette that made me fall head over heels with Lethal!
- Danessa Myricks Lightworks IV – absolutely stunning multichrome palette