I’m Courtney, the digital content creator behind Phyrra & the YouTube Channel PhyrraNyx. I wrote a book, Hooded Eyes Makeup Manual, which is exclusive to Amazon. With over a decade of makeup obsession & experience, I share the best in cruelty-free beauty & gothic fashion to inspire you to explore your unique style and expression ethically! I have published over 9,000 articles and over 150,000 comments. I’ve created over 910 videos. I started my blog Phyrra in 2008 and have exclusively run it by myself since its inception.
Want to Advertise on Phyrra?
When I write a sponsored article or shoot a sponsored video, I’m receiving payment for the work and time I put into testing the product, writing the article, editing the content, and the time spent cultivating an audience over the past 11.5 years. I am NOT receiving payment for a favorable review. I always share my honest thoughts and experiences.
I do not work on commission only. Do not contact me about commission-only opportunities. I do not push sales on my audience. I focus on raising brand awareness for the brands I believe in. A person needs to see a brand mentioned a minimum of 7 times before they will see make a purchase. If you contact me about a commission only ‘partnership’ I will now mark your message as spam. I get hundreds of emails daily and I’m over brands trying to take advantage of people like me.
I always disclose per USA FTC guidelines. I do not offer text links that are against Google’s Terms of Service. I only allow guest posts from people I know on a personal level. If you have a collaboration idea, please email me to discuss.
My review rules
- I don’t guarantee a specific time frame for a review unless it is a sponsored post. It could be 3 days or 3 months; I work full time outside of my blog & I prioritize what pays my bills.
- If you’re contacting me about beauty, it must be cruelty free. This means not tested on animals anywhere in the world. See my cruelty free list.
- Not every sample that I receive will be featured. I only accept things I think I will like, but if I don’t like something, I probably will not feature it.
- I always share my honest opinions and experiences with a product. I try to find positive and negative things to say about every review. My audience trusts me and expects this.
You can read more in my FTC Disclosure page.
2705 Wilson Road
Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638
- I started blogging in May 2008.
- Twitter – Over 14,000 followers
- Pinterest – Over 85,000 followers
- Instagram – Over 26,500 followers
- Facebook – Over 122,000 followers
- YouTube – Over 25,000 Subscribers
Google Plus – Over 300,000 followers
I don’t have an agency representing me or anyone else. If you are contacting Phyrra, you are contacting me, Courtney Nawara. Corinne Bageard does not work for Phyrra.net and is not my agent, affiliate, or employee.
The Site’s Connections
Phyrra is very lucky to belong to several of the web’s best networks!
- Style Coalition: Founded in 2008, this network connects the top lifestyle influencers and advising Fortune 500 companies.
- Fohr Card: Fohr Card helps to connect brands to the right bloggers.
- Beauty Blog Coalition: A network for seasoned beauty bloggers.
- POPSugar Beauty, Fashion and Video