Want to Advertise on Phyrra?
When I write a sponsored article or shoot a sponsored video, I’m receiving payment for the work and time I put into testing the product, writing the article, and editing the content. I am NOT receiving payment for a favorable review. I share my honest thoughts. I always disclose per USA FTC guidelines. I do not offer text links and outside guest posts. Please email me to discuss your collaboration idea.
My review rules
- If you’re contacting me about beauty, it must be cruelty free. This means not tested on animals anywhere in the world. See my cruelty free list.
- Not every sample that I receive will be featured. I only accept things I think I will like, but if I don’t like something, I probably will not feature it.
- I always share my honest opinions and experiences with a product. I try to find positive and negative things to say about every review. My audience trusts me and expects this.
- It takes time for me to review a product and then put it on my editorial calendar.
- I don’t guarantee a specific time frame for a review unless it is a sponsored post.
- If I’m reviewing skincare it takes me about 4 weeks to test out a product.
These are the cruelty free questions the Phyrra audience needs answered about your brand.
- Is your beauty brand cruelty free?
- Are the finished products tested on animals by the company, a parent company, a third party or an affiliate company?
- Are the products tested on animals during the production process by the company, a parent company, a third party or an affiliate company?
- Do you have documents from your ingredient suppliers to show that they are not testing on animals for your brand or any other brand?
- Does your manufacturer purchase any ingredients from laboratories that conduct tests on animals? Do you have documents to support this?
- Are the products sold in any markets where animal testing is required by local law and regulations (China, etc)?
- Are the products vegetarian? (no animals killed for the products – i.e. some forms of collagen, squalane, etc.)
- Are the products vegan? (i.e. product ingredients that come from animals like lanolin, honey, milk, etc. – being vegan is NOT necessary for my blog, but a bonus for my vegan readers)
- Is your company certified by Leaping Bunny? (NOT necessary, but definitely a nice thing! Find out how easy it is to get Leaping Bunny certified!)
23110 State Road 54
Lutz, FL 33549
About Phyrra (since February 2016)
- I started blogging in May 2008. I have published over 9,000 articles. I have had over 130,000 comments. I’ve created over 667 videos.
- Google Plus – Over 300,000 followers
- Twitter – Over 14,300 followers
- Pinterest – Over 69,000 followers
- Instagram – Over 26,700 followers
- Facebook – Over 125,000 followers
- YouTube – Over 21,300 Subscribers
The Site’s Connections
Phyrra is very lucky to belong to several of the web’s best networks!
- Style Coalition: Founded in 2008, this network connects the top lifestyle influencers and advising Fortune 500 companies.
- Fohr Card: Fohr Card helps to connect brands to the right bloggers.
- iFabbo: A new network for beauty bloggers, iFabbo has strict selection criteria.
- POPSugar Beauty, Fashion and Video
- Tapinfluence: putting influencers and brands together.
- Makeup Wars: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they “battle” with their favorite beauty products and looks.
- Beauty Top Tens: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they share their top ten beauty products on a specific topic.
- Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida: Courtney is one of the founding members for this Central Florida based group. Members meet up to talk about blogging and how to improve their skills.
- Beauty Blog Coalition: A network for seasoned beauty bloggers with strict criteria to join. Bloggers contribute to help each other improve their blogging knowledge.
- Beauty Spotlight Team: Every weekend this group of international beauty bloggers shares links to their favorite post of the week or features a special post from one of the members.
- The Lipstick League: Every weekend this group of beauty bloggers shares links to their favorite beauty post of the week.