I’m Courtney, the digital content creator behind Phyrra & the YouTube Channel PhyrraNyx. I wrote a book, Hooded Eyes Makeup Manual, which is exclusive to Amazon. I have published over 9,000 articles and over 150,000 comments. I’ve created over 840 videos. I started my blog Phyrra in 2008 and have exclusively run it by myself since its inception. I don’t have an agency representing me or anyone else. If you are contacting Phyrra, you are contacting me.
Want to Advertise on Phyrra?
When I write a sponsored article or shoot a sponsored video, I’m receiving payment for the work and time I put into testing the product, writing the article, and editing the content. I am NOT receiving payment for a favorable review. I always share my honest thoughts.
I always disclose per USA FTC guidelines. I do not offer text links and outside guest posts. Please email me to discuss your collaboration idea.
My review rules
- I don’t guarantee a specific time frame for a review unless it is a sponsored post.
- If you’re contacting me about beauty, it must be cruelty free. This means not tested on animals anywhere in the world. See my cruelty free list.
- Not every sample that I receive will be featured. I only accept things I think I will like, but if I don’t like something, I probably will not feature it.
- I always share my honest opinions and experiences with a product. I try to find positive and negative things to say about every review. My audience trusts me and expects this.
- It takes time for me to review a product and then put it on my editorial calendar.
You can read more in my FTC Disclosure page.
23110 State Road 54
Lutz, FL 33549
About Phyrra (since December 2018)
- I started blogging in May 2008.
- Google Plus – Over 300,000 followers
- Twitter – Over 14,000 followers
- Pinterest – Over 80,000 followers
- Instagram – Over 26,000 followers
- Facebook – Over 122,000 followers
- YouTube – Over 22,000 Subscribers
The Site’s Connections
Phyrra is very lucky to belong to several of the web’s best networks!
- Style Coalition: Founded in 2008, this network connects the top lifestyle influencers and advising Fortune 500 companies.
- Fohr Card: Fohr Card helps to connect brands to the right bloggers.
- Beauty Blog Coalition: A network for seasoned beauty bloggers with strict criteria to join. Bloggers contribute to help each other improve their blogging knowledge.
- POPSugar Beauty, Fashion and Video
- Tapinfluence: putting influencers and brands together.
- Makeup Wars: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they “battle” with their favorite beauty products and looks.
- Beauty Top Tens: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they share their top ten beauty products on a specific topic.
- Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida: Courtney is one of the founding members for this Central Florida based group. Members meet up to talk about blogging and how to improve their skills.