Today I’m bringing you the best nude lipsticks for fair skin. Every single brand is cruelty-free. Most products are vegan or Leaping Bunny Certified or both! For reference my skintone is very fair neutral to cool yellow olive undertone. I list the shade descriptions for each nude lip color at the top left of the screen to help you with undertone.
Also, I hate my makeup in this video and almost refilmed because of how much I hate it. During filming, there was a lawn crew outside at my neighbor’s home making tons of noise and causing the dogs to bark, which meant I lost my place and forgot to include Rituel de Fille Prey, Urban Decay Peyote and Urban Decay Backtalk (though Violate might also be appropriate).
PR + purchased by me.
The Best Nude Lipsticks for Fair Skin Video
More Lip Swatches
- Pretty Purple Lipsticks
- Best Red Lipsticks
- Bewitching Blue & Green Lipsticks
- 21 Black Moon Liquid Lipsticks
- Lime Crime Plushies Lipsticks
The Best Nude Lipsticks for Fair Skin Product List
- Marc Jacobs Pink Parade (cf)
- Marc Jacobs Love Buzz (cf)
- Marc Jacobs Sugar High (cf)
- Jouer St. Tropez (LB)
- Sugarpill Next (LB)(v)
- Sugarpill Trifle (LB)(v)
- Sugarpill Pillow Fight (LB)(v)
- Sugarpill Kim Chi (LB)(v)(discontinued)
- Lime Crime Chocolate Milk (LB)(v)
- Lime Crime Ambrosia (LB)(v)
- Lime Crime Jade (LB)(v)
- Lime Crime Ivy (LB)(v)
- Melt Cookie Cutter (LB)(v)
- Black Moon Mourning (LB)(v)
- Black Moon Haunting (LB)(v)
- Black Moon Gloom (LB)(v)
- Black Moon Libra (LB)(v)
- Melt Janice (LB)(v)
- *Urban Decay Oblivion (cf)
- *Urban Decay Bun Bun (cf)(discontinued)
- *Urban Decay Juicy (cf)(discontinued)
- *Necromancy Cosmetica Lesstrange (v)
- Buxom Pyro (cf)
- Rituel de Fille Prey (LB)
- Urban Decay Peyote (v)
- *Urban Decay Backtalk (cf)
v – vegan
LB – Leaping Bunny Certified
cf – cruelty-free
* – denotes press sample
The Best Nude Lipsticks for Fair Skin Swatches
Let me know which of these lip shades is your favorite and which you would wear. What are your picks for the best nude lipsticks for fair skin? What is in your weekly rotation?
Coupon Codes & More for You
If you’re shopping this week be sure to hit my Independence Day Sales Roundup. I also wanted to make sure you had these coupon codes of mine in case you want to shop with them. Most of these codes don’t have any kickbacks to me but are an awesome bonus for you. I’m happy to share them with you and help you save money while you shop!
- Silk Naturals (vegan options, 100% gluten free) CODE: phyrra18 for 5% off
- My Pretty Zombie (vegan options) CODE: myprettyphyrra for 15% off
- Darling Girl Cosmetics (vegan options) CODE: phyrra15 for 15% off
- Makeup Geek (vegan options) CODE: PHYRRA for 10% off
- Ofra Cosmetics (100% vegan) CODE: PHYRRA for 20% off
- Saucebox Cosmetics (100% vegan) CODE: PHYRRA for 20% off
- Kinder Beauty (100% vegan) CODE: COURTNEY10 for 10% off your 1st charge on a monthly subscription.
- Amazon Shop my Amazon Store for all kinds of things I love! From skincare to clothing to makeup to gothic decor, almost all of it comes from Amazon!
- Enso Rings CODE: PHYRRA for 20% off
- Marste Fashion CODE: PHYRRA for 10% off
- Beauty By Design Skincare CODE: PHYRRA20 for 20% off
- Emme Diane Skincare CODE: Phyrra10 for 10% off
- Ishani Botanicals Vegan Skincare CODE: phyrra25 for 25% off
- L’Bri Skincare Free Samples here
- Sigma Beauty CODE: PHYRRA for 10% off
- Lux de Ville Gothic Fashion get $10 off when you 1st shop through my link.
- TheRealReal Get $25 off your 1st purchase at The RealReal with my referral link
- Rev.com Get $10 of your 1st purchase at the Rev.com with my link.
I’ve been curious about MJ glosses – I know, right? I don’t have any yet!!! The only thing I have in your list is UD backtalk. 😱
Nina Kasper says
I love Sugar High!!! Great round up, I need a good nude shade for everyday wear at work.
25 Sweetpeas says
Oo all of those are really nice!
Given an unlimited budget I’d buy almost every one of these. Are the liquid lipsticks matte? They don’t look it on your lips.
Kristi V BeginNails says
How do I not know any of these? I want to try Sugarpill, I’m loving the shades here and I’ve heard good things about the brand. Thank you for this review!
Ashely Scheller says
Thank you! Nudes are the hardest to choose while online shopping – especially since most sites use models who aren’t as fair as I am.
Every time I read “Janice” I hear the horse-laugh from Friends haha