The Best Red Lipsticks for Fair Skin
Today I’m bringing you the best red lipsticks for fair skin. Every single brand is cruelty-free. Most products are vegan or Leaping Bunny Certified or both! For reference my skintone is very fair neutral to cool yellow olive undertone. My best foundation matches right now are Milk Makeup Porcelain, Too Faced Born This Way in Cloud, Idun Minerals Jorunn, Smashbox Studio Skin in .1 and Huda Beauty Milkshake.
Be sure to enter my Leaping Bunny Approved Makeup Brands Giveaway worth over $1600!
And don’t miss my Kinder Beauty Box Giveaway for more cruelty-free makeup!
The Best Red Lipsticks for Fair Skin Video
More Lip Swatches
- Pretty Purple Lipsticks
- Bewitching Blue & Green Lipsticks
- Best Nude Lipsticks
- 21 Black Moon Liquid Lipsticks
- Lime Crime Plushies Lipsticks
The Best Red Lipsticks for Fair Skin Product List
- Black Moon Sanguis (v)(LB)(indie)
- Black Moon Deville (v)(LB)(indie)
- Black Moon Armageddon (v)(LB)(indie)
- Sugarpill Truth or Dare (v)(LB)(indie)
- Melt Bellastona (v)(LB)(indie)
- Melt Death Cherry (v)(LB)(indie)
- Marc Jacobs Red-y to Go (cf) (Fram-bois! might be the closest in the permanent colors)
- Lime Crime Gemini (v)(LB)
- Fyrinnae Dark Angel (v)(indie)
- Geek Chic True Love’s Kiss (v)(indie)
- Necromancy Cosmetica Magdalena (v)(indie)
- Necromancy Cosmetica Sacramental (v)(indie)
- CoverGirl Gell Yes (LB)
- Flower Beauty Pop (cf)
- CoverGirl All Nighter (LB)
- Cozzette Beauty Sofia (v)(indie)
- Urban Decay Doubt (cf) (try Bad Blood, Mrs. Mia Wallace, 69 or F-Bomb)
- theBalm Adoring (cf)(indie)
- Idun Minerals Lill (v)(indie)
- Inglot HD Lip Paint in 20 (cf)(indie)
- Uoma Beauty On-Fire (cf)(indie)
- Lime Crime Black Cherry (v)(LB)
- Coola SPF 30 Firecracker (cf)
- Melt Ambrosia pencil (v)(LB)(indie)
- Melt Santeria pencil (v)(LB)(indie)
- Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer (cf)
- Lime Crime Ghost Veil Lip Primer (v)(LB)
- Osmosis Eye & Lip Primer (LB)
- Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer (cf)
v – vegan
LB – Leaping Bunny Certified
cf – cruelty-free
indie – independent makeup brand
The Best Red Lipsticks for Fair Skin Swatches
Since so many of you asked for it last time, I made sure to include still images of all of the best red lipsticks for fair skin so you could see what they look like against my very fair neutral to cool yellow olive skintone. They’re also perfect for pinning to Pinterest!
Coupon Codes & More for You
I wanted to make sure you had these coupon codes of mine in case you want to shop with them. Most of these codes don’t have any kickbacks to me but are an awesome bonus for you. I’m happy to share them with you and help you save money while you shop!
- Silk Naturals (vegan options, 100% gluten free) CODE: phyrra18 for 5% off
- My Pretty Zombie (vegan options) CODE: myprettyphyrra for 15% off
- Geek Chic Cosmetics (100% vegan, 100% gluten free) CODE: phyrra10 for 10% off (through July 1, 2019)
- Darling Girl Cosmetics (vegan options) CODE: phyrra15 for 15% off
- Makeup Geek (vegan options) CODE: PHYRRA for 10% off
- Ofra Cosmetics (100% vegan) CODE: PHYRRA for 20% off
- Saucebox Cosmetics (100% vegan) CODE: PHYRRA for 20% off
- Kinder Beauty (100% vegan) CODE: COURTNEY10 for 10% off your 1st charge on a monthly subscription.
- Amazon Shop my Amazon Store for all kinds of things I love! From skincare to clothing to makeup to gothic decor, almost all of it comes from Amazon!
- Enso Rings CODE: PHYRRA for 20% off
- Marste Fashion CODE: PHYRRA for 10% off
- Beauty By Design Skincare CODE: PHYRRA20 for 20% off
- Emme Diane Skincare CODE: Phyrra10 for 10% off
- Ishani Botanicals Vegan Skincare CODE: phyrra25 for 25% off
- L’Bri Skincare Free Samples here
- Sigma Beauty CODE: PHYRRA for 10% off
- Lux de Ville Gothic Fashion get $10 off when you 1st shop through my link.
- TheRealReal Get $25 off your 1st purchase at The RealReal with my referral link
- Rev.com Get $10 of your 1st purchase at the Rev.com with my link.
Rebekah Hurst says
Soooo many good ones to choose from! As much as I love vampy reds I feel like the more TRUE reds are more flattering on me.
I liked melt, necromancny and coola , even if dont have fair skin
Ooo loving these! I need to check out Gemini from LC. I have tons of their plushies but not much else.
I don’t have pale skin, but I still appreciate being able to see all the different shades of red! Also, thank you for sharing your coupon codes with us! 😊
Ashely Scheller says
I keep scrolling down and every single shade just blows me away – you look great in all of these!
Lynne B says
I love those dark reds on you. I’m trying to find one that doesn’t look orange-y on me.
As many red lipsticks as I have, and oh do I have many, I don’t have any of these. I see shopping in my future…
Bellastona is so amazing! They are all such great colors.
I love melt death cherry on you
gloria patterson says
I love red lipstick! But looking at the pictures just never thought about so many different shades. I do know that a few times I have applied a red and the more I looked at it the more I didn’t like it……………. so off it will go
Rachel Runyan says
Do I have enough reds? Yes. Am I still going to check out these? Yes. I adore the jewelry you’re wearing here. Gorgeous!