Kinder Beauty Box
Today I’m excited to be sharing my Kinder Beauty Box Unboxing + Giveaway with you. Kinder Beauty is a new 100% cruelty-free and 100% vegan subscription beauty box service.
This post is sponsored by Kinder Beauty Box. As always, all opinions are mine. Thank you so much Kinder Beauty!
Who is Kinder Beauty?
Kinder Beauty is a cruelty-free and 100% vegan subscription box. Each Kinder Beauty Box contains at least $70+ worth of carefully-curated, cruelty-free and vegan skincare, makeup, hair-care and/or accessories. A portion of all sales will go towards benefiting our favorite animal rights and environmental causes.
We founded Kinder Beauty to address the issue of animal testing in the beauty industry, to help people make the transition to using only cruelty-free products, and to provide a platform for high-end ethical beauty brands. We also aim to create a thriving community of #KinderBabes who are not only conscious consumers but also conscious human beings who believe in self-love, self-care, and self-empowerment.
Every product that goes into one of our boxes is vegan and made by companies that are 100% cruelty-free. Each month, we donate a portion of proceeds to various animal rights groups, and all of our packaging is eco-friendly and made from 100% recycled materials. Some of the organizations we’ve supported in 2019 include ASPCA, LA County Animal Care Foundation, Farm Sanctuary, and Compassion Over Killing.
Kinder Beauty Box Unboxing + Giveaway Video
Kinder Beauty June Box
1. Little Moon Essentials Tired Old Ass Overcome Exhaustion Mist – $5 & up
- Main Scents – Eucalyptus, Rosemary & Vetiver
- How to Use – Shake well. Spray liberally on your face and body. Inhale deeply. Use after shaving, exercising, during long drives or just to wake your ass up!
2. INIKA Organic Loose Mineral Bronzer in Sunkissed – $35
- Claims Sunkissed is a universal shade that should work for every skin tone, type and complexion
- Not suitable for pale skin like mine. Turns orange on me.
3. Dear Self Skincare I Am Gleaming Face Moisturizer – $29.50
4. & 5. EVOLVh Ultra Shine Shampoo and Conditioner – $15
- Color Safe & Great For All Hair Types, This Shampoo Is Beloved By Discerning Stylists
- Balances Hair’s pH Level
- Great for Dry Hair That Needs Moisture, Or Fine Hair That Needs Volume
- Excellent for Color That’s More Vibrant, Reduces Fading
- Helpful with Curly, Thick Or Coarse Hair That Needs Softness, Manageability & Less Frizz
- Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Vegan – Safe For Keratin Smoothing Treatments
Kinder Beauty Subscription Packages
The Kinder Beauty Subscription Box plans auto renew and you can cancel at any time:
- Monthly $24
- 3 Month $66 ($22 /month)
- Yearly $239 ($19.95 /month)
Kinder Beauty Coupon Codes
Kinder Beauty gave me a code for you of COURTNEY10 (this may be switched to PHYRRA) to save 10% on your first charge on a monthly subscription.
There is also a more universal code of BEKINDER to get a free bonus item.
Kinder Beauty Box Giveaway
Kinder Beauty has teamed up with me to give away one of their subscription boxes! To enter this giveaway, you MUST leave a comment on my Kinder Beauty Box Giveaway Video on YouTube telling me your favorite type of product to get in a subscription box. That is the ONLY way to enter the giveaway. This giveaway is open to anywhere that Kinder Beauty ships. The last minute to enter the giveaway June 30th at 11:59 p.m. EST. Giveaway ends at the stroke of midnight July 1, 2019. See official rules.
Excited about this new 100% cruelty-free beauty and 100% vegan beauty box? Sign up to get yours!