Today I’m bringing you 21 Black Moon Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks lip swatches and review. These were quick swatches on bare lips with no lip pencils. Normally when I put on lipstick I use lipliner first.
Sleepwalker was a PR sample. Everything else purchased by me.
Liquid Lipsticks Video
More Lip Swatches
- Pretty Purple Lipsticks
- Best Red Lipsticks
- Best Nude Lipsticks
- Bewitching Blue & Green Lipsticks
- Lime Crime Plushies Lipsticks
Orb of Light Palette
Black Moon Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks Swatches
- Luna – multidimensional reflective pearls. Lip topper
- Libra (aka Warrior) – perfect balance of beige, brown, gray, and pink nude.
- Gloom – perfect greige nude with gray, beige and pink
- Bones – a bone-chilling beige with a touch of soft lilac
- Ghost – a soft, cool purple
- Purgatory – dark, elegant purple
- Immortal – a blackened purple with flecks of purple and arctic blue
- Selene – a deep plum with a soft purple pearlescent sheen
- Genie – magenta and fuchsia base with cool purple pearl iridescenct sheen
- Buried – rich deep magenta with a dash of purple
- Eternal – a blackened rose gold with hues of gold, pink, and baby purple reflective pearl
- Grim – cool-toned brown
- Ashes – chilling deep cool-toned grey
- Castle – a blackened true gunmetal
- Murmaider – a blackened teal
- Sleepwalker – blacker than black
- Deranged – a perfect deep burgundy red
- Abyss – a deep burgundy wine
- Sanguis – perfect blue-based blood red
- Deville – metallic blood red
- Armageddon – blackened red with copper flecks
Currently Armageddon, Castle, Sleepwalker and Libra / Warrior are available at Ulta.
Black Moon Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks
As I mentioned in the video, I love the Black Moon Cosmetics Liquid lipstick formula. The shade selection is great too. These lipsticks are long wearing, transfer resistant, kiss on the cheek proof but not makeout proof. They’re perfect for days when I don’t have time for touch ups.
My current favorite shades of lipsticks are Sleepwalker, Murmaider, Castle, Ashes, Genie, Deville, Sanguis, and Eternal. Abyss is also pretty sexy.
What do you think of the Black Moon Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks? Which shades would you wear? Will you be getting the Black Metals palette?