Monster High Clawdeen Wolf Makeup Tutorial
As you know, I’m a huge Monster High fan. I was asked to create a Monster High Clawdeen Wolf Makeup Tutorial for Poise and Purpose, so I did. This is a full face makeup tutorial, not just eyes.
Monster High Clawdeen Wolf Makeup Tutorial Video
Watch the Monster High Clawdeen Wolf Makeup Tutorial.
What I Used
Monster High Clawdeen Wolf Wig
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Milani Prep Set Go Setting Powder
Sugarpill Frostine, Poison Plum
Makeup Geek Blacklight, Motown, Corrupt, Celestial
Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner
Sigma Wicked Gel Liner
Ardell Demi Wispies with Duo Brush-On Lash Glue (cut in half)
It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
The Too Faced Peach Perfection Foundation feels so good on my skin! I just recently bought it from Sephora. The shade Snow is too dark on its own and I need to add white to it. I’ll be doing a wear test and review video with it soon.
I’m going to do a few more Monster High Makeup Tutorials this year since I love Monster High. I’m planning on doing Frankie Stein and Draculaura. I may also do Cleo De Nile as well.
I hope you enjoyed my Monster High Clawdeen Wolf Makeup Tutorial! What are you going to be for Halloween?
Halloween 2017 Monster High Makeup Tutorials
- Monster High Draculaura Makeup Tutorial
- Monster High Cleo de Nile Makeup Tutorial
- Monster High Frankie Stein Makeup Tutorial
Other Monster High Makeup Tutorials
- Catrine DeMew Makeup Tutorial
- Draculaura Makeup Tutorial
- Cleo De Nile Makeup Tutorial
- Lagoona Blue Makeup Tutorial
Other Halloween Tutorials
- Vampirella Makeup Tutorial
- Ever After High Raven Queen Makeup Tutorial
- Carnival Mermaid Makeup Tutorial
- Wicked Witch Makeup Tutorial
- Queen of the Nile Makeup Tutorial
- Snow Fright Makeup Tutorial
- Last-Minute Demoness Makeup Tutorial
More from my site
Last Updated on