Hi there! I’ve got a Queen of the Nile Cleopatra Tutorial for you. I used Inglot and NARS for the eyes, but I got very creative for the face. I based my look off of the Inglot Cleopatra Tutorial.
Pr + purchased by me.
Queen of the Nile Cleopatra Tutorial
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply Inglot 155 to lid.
- Using the Goss 6 brush, apply Inglot 345 to the crease, blending upwards onto the browbone.
- Using the Goss 6 brush, apply Inglot 473 at the outer crease, blending upwards and inwards a bit.
- Using the Goss 5 brush, apply Inglot 338 to the outer crease, blending inwards and upwards.
- Line along your upper lash line, lower lash line and waterline with NARS Black Valley. Extend the shape out into a fish tail, leaving the center empty.
- Fill in the fish tail with NARS Iskandar. Pat Inglot 155 on top of it.
- Highlight under brows and at inner corner with Pixi Fairy Dust. Add mascara. (or use false lashes!)
For the Face
- Start by applying your favorite face primer.
- Apply a bronzing foundation. I used Joppa Minerals Citrine.
- Add blush to your cheeks. I used bareMinerals The Many Splendors (review coming soon! Love this!)
- Contour your nose and face. I used Nyx Taupe.
- Highlight your face. I used Too Faced Candlelight duo.
- Set with powder. I used NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder.
For the Lips
- Line your lips with a nude beige type shade. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On lip pencil in Naked 2.
- Top with a golden gloss. I used NARS Albatross gloss.
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Inglot 155 – lid, and on top of Iskandar at outer eye
- Inglot 345 – crease, blended up onto the browbone
- Inglot 473 – outer crease, blended upwards and inwards
- Inglot 338 – outer crease, bended upwards
- NARS Black Valley – upper and lower lash line, waterline, extended out into fish tail shape
- NARS Iskandar – to fill in fish tail shape
- Pixi Fairy Dust – highlight under brows and at inner corner of eyes
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
- OCC Makeup Skin Primer
- Joppa Minerals Bronzing Foundation in Citrine
- Nyx Taupe – contour
- bareMinerals the Many Splendors – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Naked 2
- NARS Albatross gloss
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Queen of the Nile, Cleopatra! I hope someday I end up getting a costume, because I really like the makeup. I need to do more creative eyeliner. I had a lot of fun with this today.