I wanted to share my Saucebox Mermaid Life Cruelty-Free Tutorial with you. I wore the Mermaid Life palette this weekend and my look was very similar to this tutorial. I’m in love with La Sirena as it’s an amazing purple!
PR + purchased by me.
Saucebox Mermaid Life Cruelty-Free Tutorial
- After applying primer, use a fluffy brush to apply Aromaleigh Borghild to the crease, outer v, and outer lower lid.
- Pat Seaside on the inner lid and La Sirena on the outer lid, blending where the two shades meet. Repeat for the lower lid.
- Deepen the outer v with Urban Decay Untitled. Smudge Untitled at the upper and lower lash line.
- Soften the edges with Physicians Formula Muru Muru Butter Bronzer. Use a bit more Borghild at the inner crease.
- Add a pop of bright at the inner corner with Kelp It Real.
- Highlight under the eyebrows with Moonshadows.
- Saucebox Mermaid Life Palette (LE, almost sold out)
- Urban Decay Basquiat Tenant Palette (LE, almost sold out)
- Aromaleigh Borghild
- Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Shop Your Stash for Similar Shades
- La Sirena – blue-toned purple foil
- Seaside – bright turquoise blue foil
- Kelp It Real – warm, yellow-toned green foil
- Moonshadows – pale beige champagne satin
- Borghild – light purple violet matte
- Muru Muru Butter Bronzer – light bronze matte
- Untitled – bright royal blue matte
Be sure to check out my Saucebox Mermaid Life Palette review.
More Colorful Cruelty-Free Tutorials
- Unicorn Frappuccino Tutorial
- Teal Blue Halo Eyes Tutorial
- Purple Duochrome Halo Eyes Tutorial
- Rainbow Eyes Tutorial
- Smoky Teal Tutorial
- Teal Smoked Out Cat Eye Tutorial
- Sideshow Mermaid Tutorial
- Raven Queen Tutorial
More from my site
Last Updated on