The Secret to Beautiful Skin
Today I’m sharing the secret to beautiful skin, along with my current skincare routine for my dry sensitive 40 year old skin with rosacea. All of the skincare that I use is cruelty-free and some products are vegan. I love glowing skin and to get glass skin you really need to make sure you’re focusing on getting your skin into its best shape.
The Secret to Beautiful Skin Video
I’m wearing one of my favorite tops -- Hell Bunny Sullen Blouse -- in this skin care video.
The Secret to Beautiful Skin Products
- L’Bri Gentle Cleanser
- Pixi Glow O2 Oxygen Mask
- SheaMoisture Green Coconut & Activated Charcoal In-Shower Mask
- Pixi 24k Eye Elixir
- Holy Snails Honey Shark Serum
- Pixi Rose Caviar Essence Serum
- Kopari Coconut Face Cream
- Kate Somerville Daily Deflector SPF 50
- It Cosmetics Miracle Water
- Holy Snails Hangbang Shark Serum
- Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Night Cream
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Facial Oil
- Pixi Overnight Glow Serum
- Pixi Glow Tonic
As I explain in the secret to beautiful skin video, the most important thing is creating a skin care routine that you can stick to. These are the products that I use for my daytime skin care routine and nighttime skin care routine for my dry sensitive skin with rosacea. Now you know my beauty secrets!
My major skin care concerns right now are anti-aging, fine lines by the eyes, and improving the uneven texture I have on my cheek. I also am concerned that I’m losing a bit of volume in my cheeks.
What is your secret to beautiful skin? Share your skincare secrets with us in the comments below!
Other Skin Care Features
- How to Create a Skin Care Routine with Affordable Brands
- Overnight Beauty Secrets
- The Best Makeup Hacks You Need to Try Now
- How to Have an At-Home Spa Day
- The Best Affordable Cruelty-Free SPFs Under $20
- Quick Skin Care Routine for Busy People
More from my site
Last Updated on