Milk Makeup Skincare and Makeup Review
Hey fam, today I’m going to tell you all about how I fell in love with Milk Makeup: my Milk Makeup Skincare and Makeup Review. Milk Makeup is a 100% cruelty-free, 100% vegan, and Leaping Bunny Approved beauty brand. I tell you everything I love and hate about every single Milk Makeup product that I’ve ever tried. This is not a sponsored video.
I believe I have received the following PR samples from Milk: Blur stick, Luminous Blur stick, Vegan Milk Moisturizer. Everything else I’ve purchased on my own and I actually purchased the Vegan Milk Moisturizer before I received it as a sample. I truly love this brand and the products I discuss in the video, except for the ones I tell you I dislike. I first got into Milk Makeup in 2016, fell in love with a product from them in 2018, and then it’s been an avalanche ever since! I use so many Milk Makeup Skincare and Makeup products in my daily routine!
Milk Makeup Skincare and Makeup Review Video
Watch Directly on Youtube! Please share if you enjoy this review!
Milk Makeup Skincare and Makeup Products
- Hydro Grip Primer
- Blur Matte Liquid Foundation in Porcelain
- Flex Foundation Stick in Porcelain
- Flex Concealer in Porcelain
- Lip + Cheek Stick in Rally, Werk (Rally is my fav)
- Glow Lip + Cheek Stick in Halo, Glimmer (Halo is my fav)
- Highlighter in Turnt, Lit, Blitzed (Turnt is the most flattering of these three on my skintone)
- Baked Bronzer
- Tattoo Stamps in Star, Moon, Heart
- Highlighter in Supernova, Stardust
- Blur Stick
- Luminous Blur Stick
- Kush Mascara
- Kush Mascara Primer
- Kush Growhouse Lash & Brow Serum
- Kush Brow Gel in Cyper, Diesel
- Longwear Gel Eyeliner in PTO, Boss
- Lip Color in Low Key, Hype, O.G. Red, New Whip, C.R.E.A.M.
- Kush Lip Glaze
- Vegan Milk Moisturizer
- Cooling Water
- Brightening Watermelon Serum
- Matcha Green Tea Cleanser
- Matcha Green Tea Toner
- Matcha Green Tea Detox Mask
- Hydrating Face Mask
- Eye Pigment
Milk Makeup Skincare and Makeup Swatches
These bleed if you do not prep your skin with primer / powder.
Low Key is a great MLBB type of color for me while C.R.E.A.M. is a nice pinky-peach-beige shade. C.R.E.A.M. looks lovely when paired with theBalm Balm Beach blush and Tower 28 Magic Hour on the eyes for a nude makeup look.
I actually like to wear Stardust as a highlighting blush. Supernova is the color I want to bathe in though! If my skin could be hyper reflective like Supernova all the time I’d love it!
Rally, Halo and Glimmer look lovely on fair skin like mine.
Turnt is the most flattering of these three shades on pale skin like mine.
Milk Makeup Reviews
Here are some of my other Milk Makeup Skincare and Makeup Reviews and features that you’ll find on my blog.
- Winter 2020 Skincare Routine
- Milk Makeup Blur Matte Liquid Foundation Review
- Milk Makeup Flex Concealer Review
- Milk Makeup Kush Lip Glaze Review
- Sephora VIB Sale Mini Reviews – Kush Growhouse Lash Serum, Kush Mascara, Hydro Grip Primer, Eyeliner, Kush Las Primer, Brow Gel, Lip Metal
- Cruelty-free Makeup Favorites
- Milk Blur Stick Glowy No Makeup Makeup Tutorial
- Milk Makeup Complexion Tutorial