Today I’m bringing you the best red lipsticks for fair skin, another installment in my Pale Girl’s Guide! This is a video that I made in collaboration with my friend Ivy, so make sure you watch her video too! She also did an amazing rose gold chrome nail video that you need to see. I’ve got bold reds, dark reds, burgundies, 90s inspired and subtle reds too. There’s a red for everyone! I did lip swatches of all the shades that I feature.
The Best Red Lipsticks for Fair Skin
PR + purchased by me.
If you like this video please share it!
Products Mentioned in Video
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Black Dahlia pencil (vegan) (a dupe for this would be Urban Decay Blackmail pencil)
- Fyrinnae Wizardry (very complex, color changing shade)(vegan)
- Nudestix Raven (vegan)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Hex pencil
- Urban Decay Mirana (a dupe for this LE shade would be OCC Black Metal Dahlia or Silk Naturals Cherry Black)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics NSFW pencil (vegan) (a dupe for this would be Urban Decay 69 pencil)
- Urban Decay Bad Blood
- Urban Decay 24/7 714 pencil
- Urban Decay 714
- Silk Naturals Cherry Black (vegan)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Gash pencil
- Urban Decay Gash
- Urban Decay Disturbed
- Urban Decay Violate
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Smashed
If you don’t know where to start with reds, I highly recommend Urban Decay 714 if you’re warm toned or Urban Decay Bad Blood if you’re cool toned.
Let me know your favorite red and skintone below!
The Pale Girl’s Guide to Beauty Series
- The Best Nude Lipsticks for Pale Skin
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Concealers
- The Best Cream Highlighters & Contours
- Top 10 Cream Contouring Products for Pale Skin
- The Best Foundations for Pale Skin
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighting
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Contouring
- Contour Kits for Pale Skin
- Best Highlighters, Contours & Bronzers for Pale Skin
- Luminous Pale Skin Foundation Routine
- The Original Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighting & Contouring
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on