The Autumn Tag
Happy Friday folks! Today I’m bringing you the Autumn Tag. I’m not sure who originally created it but my friend Alex from the PhyrraNyx Facebook group did this tag and I thought it would be fun to do as well. I also share my Sephora Sale recommendations, swatches, reviews and makeup inspiration after the video embedded in this post.
The Autumn Tag Video
The Autumn Tag Questions
If you decide to do the tag, let me know! Here are the questions from the tag.
- Candy corn: Good or gross?
- If you could live in a place where it were autumn all the time, would you?
- Tea, coffee, cider, or hot chocolate?
- Favorite movies to watch in the autumn? Practical Magic, Hocus Pocus, 30 Days of Night, Haunting of Bly Manor, The Craft, Craft Legacy.
- What’s your favorite autumn color?
- What’s your Hogwarts house?
- What’s your favorite ‘BER’ month? October
- Halloween or Christmas? Why?
- What’s your least favorite things about the fall?
- Favorite autumn songs?
- Favorite fall dessert?
- What’s your go-to autumn makeup?
Melt She’s in Parties Palette Swatches
I still don’t have a full review for this because I suck but I did do comparison swatches with the original Melt She’s in Parties Stack vs. the new She’s in Parties Palette.
Natasha Denona Love Palette Swatches
I don’t have a full review for the Natasha Denona Love Palette yet, but these are so my colors! Purple, Red, Burgundy and some duochromes. It’s really pretty.
Sephora Sale Recommendations
I always love to use the Sephora Sale to pick up staple items for myself, gifts for others, and eyeshadow palettes I’ve been dying to get my hands on. Below are my recommendations and what I’ve purchased myself.
- Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Palette (peach/corals)(see my review + tutorial)
- ND Love Palette (for pink/red/purple fans)
- Melt Cosmetics Radioactive Palette (if you love neons/brights)(see my swatches, I’m wearing this palette in this video)
- Melt Smoke Sessions (for the green makeup lovers)(see my swatches)
- Melt Cosmetics She’s in Parties (for purple/burgundy makeup fans)(see my tutorial)
- Huda Beauty FauxFilter Foundation Stick (I’m wearing the shade Angel Food in this video, I think the color & finish are beautiful)
- Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner (I buy the value size and use it every time I clean my brushes)
- Milk Makeup Matcha Green Tea Toner (I bought one for me and one for Dave)
- Supergoop Unseen SPF 40 (this is my daily wear SPF)
- Melt Lipliner Pencils (Nudist, 1979, Santeria, Ambrosia, Latex, Handcuff, Blindfold are the ones I own)
- Melt Cosmetics Lipsticks (Mota, Mary Jane, Space Cake, By Starlight, Cherried, Stepford)
- Melt Liquid Lipsticks (Bellastona, Circuit, Toke, Death Cherry, Cookie Cutter, Janice, Mellon Collie, Atomic, Mariachi)
- Melt Cosmetics Digital Dust Duo Blushes (Raw Honey, Buzz Kill)(see my tutorial)
- Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer (my favorite face primer for my dry sensitive skin with rosacea)
Other Recommendations (PR Samples)
- Urban Decay On the Run Mini Palettes (these are on sale for $12.50!)(see Bailout, Detour)
- UD Naked Ultraviolet Palette (see my recent floating liner look with it)
- Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Palette (see my review)
- UD Born to Run Palette (see my review and 25+ makeup inspiration tutorials)
- Urban Decay Petite Heat Palette (see my review and see 20+ heat makeup inspiration)
- Jouer Best of Nudes Lips Set for Gifting
- Jouer Cosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer
- Jouer Long Wear Lip Cremes (see swatches + review)
What will you be picking up from the Sephora Sale? What do you think of the Autumn Tag?