Office Friendly Capsule Makeup Collection
I’m back with another capsule makeup collection! Today’s is the Office Friendly Capsule Makeup Collection. I’ve put together a versatile neutral makeup wardrobe perfect for the conservative office environment so that you won’t be bored to tears. You’ll be able to use these items for everyday work makeup or job interview makeup, just about anytime you need to be conservative and classy.
PR + purchased by me.
What I’m Wearing in the Office Friendly Capsule Makeup Video
Isis Chic Sangria Wig
Bunny Paige Spiked Volcano Heart
Bellabeat Leaf Urban
Patty Boutik One Shoulder Top
Kat Von D Fair Eyeshadow Primer
Milani Prep Set Go Setting Powder
Geek Chic Bork – crease and lower lid
Geek Chic Bamboozled – outer crease
Geek Chic Heck + Makeup Geek Corrupt – outer v
Makeup Geek Corrupt – smudged through roots of lashes
Geek Chic Smol Pupper – lid, inner lower lid and under brows
Wunderbrow in Jet Black
It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
Colorescience All Calm – on red areas (use coupon code ALLCALMCN to receive a free mini brush on SPF)
Julep Cushion Complexion in Alabaster – to conceal under eyes and high points of face
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten in Porcelain – to set all over
Aromaleigh Digitalis Purpurea – contour
Glamour Doll Eyes Skeletina – contour
Milani Rosa Romantica – blush
Urban Decay TMI – blush
Makeup Geek Celestial – highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Hex
Urban Decay Heartache
Office Friendly Capsule Makeup Collection Video
Office Friendly Capsule Makeup Collection Products
- Eyeshadow Primer – Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadow Palette – UD Naked Ultimate Basics, Stila Matte & Metal, Carli Bybel Deluxe, Kat Von D Shade + Light, Anastasia Modern Renaissance
- Lipsticks – UD 714, Hex, Violate, Peyote, KVD Lolita
- Liquid Lipsticks – Jouer Tawny Rose, Dulce de Leche
- Lip Pencils – KVD X, UD Hex, UD Native
- Highlighter – Ofra Nikkitutorials
- Bronzer – Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
- Blush – UD Score and Rapture, (matte – Fetish, TMI & X-Rated)
- Eyeliners – KVD Trooper, UD Perversion pencil, Sigma Wicked
- Mascara – Urban Decay Perversion, It Cosmetics Superhero or Eyeko Black Magic
- Brows – Wunderbrow or Colour Pop
- Foundation – UD Naked Skin (normal to dry skin), Idun Minerals (for dry skin), Kat Von D Lock-It (for oily skin)
- Concealer – KVD Lock-It Concealer Creme
- Setting Powder – Milani Prep Set Go
- Setting Spray – UD All Nighter
- Nail polish – KBShimmer Stop and Smell the Rose, That’s Nude to Me, How You Dune?
What do you think of my Office Friendly Capsule Makeup Collection? If you work in a conservative office, what are you allowed to wear?
More You Might Enjoy
- Aromaleigh Kupala Fall Makeup Tutorial
- Goth Capsule Makeup Collection
- How to Create a Skincare Routine with the Ordinary
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Beauty
gloria patterson says
A lot of great information on products but I don’t have most of it. You make it look so easy and so finished look
Erika C. says
You’ve created a great suggested list. Loving the list of eyeshadow palettes.
Louisa Dent says
great look and idea
dorofte alexandra says
I love the products you chose.
Rosio Fierro says
Loving your look. You have been Rocking it. Love all the Makeup. Love the natural look.
I’m really loving that wig! Both in the style and the color.
Those new PF Butter Bronzers and Highlighters are so pretty!
Lisa Marie Heath says
While I still do some pops of brightness and “out there” makeup at times, when we’re in busy season, I stick to a lot of the things you mentioned here!
Phaedra is so cute sleeping behind you. I wear very neutral makeups but I do switch it up sometimes with bright lipstick. I own the UD Naked palette you featured including the lipsticks!
I have so many neutral and nude palettes, I’m set for the office!
I love the products you chose. They are office friendly but not boring or “not there.”
Never Say Die Beauty says
Office-friendly makeup is such a great concept for a post! Naked Ultimate Basics is “the” office friendly palette
I could not agree more. That’s a “must-have” if you need basic but beautiful makeup for conservative situations.