Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets
Today I’m finally sharing my Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets Palette with you. Linda Hallberg is a Swedish makeup artist and digital influencer who created her own line of indie cruelty-free and vegan makeup products. When the Enchanted Secrets palette launched, I knew I wanted it because it’s a duochrome palette.
Where to Buy
$59 2.5 g / 0.88 oz each
Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets Palette
Duochrome Eyeshadow Shade Descriptions
- Moonwake: purple/blue. It looks pink to brown to blue to me. I don’t see purple.
- Ethereal: green/brown. It looks tan to gold to green.
- Zephyr: pink/blue. It looks peach with a pink red shift. I don’t see blue.
- Orphic: dark grey/turquoise. It looks grey to charcoal brown to teal blue.
The Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets Palette packaging is very simple. It’s thin cardboard with a mirror. The pans inside the palette are HUGE.
Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets Palette Swatches
Row 1 – Orphic, Moonwake
Row 2 – Ethereal, Zephyr
Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets Palette Review
What I love about the Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets Palette is that you get a ton of product. So. Much. Product. Also, these are very finely milled so you can use them anywhere on your eyes, face, lips, or body that you like. They would be beautiful highlighters on deeper skintones. In fact, I feel like these colors would be flattering on most complexions.
With these duochrome eyeshadows you can wear them on their own or layer them. If you use them wet, you’ll get better, intense color payoff. However, I think it’s best to layer them on top of other shades to create dimension and shift. I’m sure Linda Hallberg developed them to be used on top of her crayons for the most flexibility.
When I applied the Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets Palette eyeshadows dry on their own they were gorgeous and subtle, and helped to brighten my eyes. On top of a black base they really come to life and take on more color. Zephyr looks amazing on top of reds and oranges. I love Ethereal with olives, greens and blues. Orphic is stunning with teals, greys and black. Moonwake is beautiful with pinks and purples.
If you already own a lot of duochromes, you may already own these colors. If you don’t, I highly recommend picking up this palette to play with. It’s a great companion palette.
What do you think of the Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets Palette?
- Duochrome + Deep Fuchsia Tutorial
- Daytime Grey Duochrome Tutorial
- Daytime Brown Duochrome Tutorial
- Purple Duochrome Halo Eyes Tutorial
- Warm Peach Duochrome Tutorial
- Purple & Red Duochrome Tutorial
- Pink Cut Crease Tutorial
- Purple Cut Crease Tutorial
- Silver Cut Crease Tutorial
- Purple & Green Tutorial
- Black & Red Smoky Tutorial
- Ultra Violet Tutorial