To everyone who is celebrating today, from my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving! To everyone who is not celebrating today, I hope you’re having a wonderful day. I’m spending time with my family. It’s a little rough because it’s my first Thanksgiving without Grandma. I miss her so much. Hug your loved ones!
I can’t believe 2018 is almost over. It’s been a very tumultuous year. I’ve accomplished a lot this year, but it’s also been incredibly painful.
Please check out my Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals post! I’ve been working on it all month and adding new deals to it.
- 1000+ Gift Ideas for Everyone
- Awesome Tech Savvy Gifts for Women
- Best Cruelty-Free Makeup Brushes for Gifting
- Champagne Lovers Gift Guide
- Cat Lovers Gift Guide
- Beach Lovers Gift Guide
- 20 DIY Holiday Hostess Gifts
- How to Have a Home Spa Day During the Holidays
- Outdoor Party Ideas for the Perfect Fall Gathering
- Amazing Fire Pits to Keep You Warm This Fall
- 35 Delicious Berry Dessert Recipes
- 25 Perfect Pumpkin Cocktails
- 20 Refreshing Christmas Cocktails
- 20+ Fall Cocktails to Try Now
- Fall Cookie Recipes
- 20 Delicious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- 30 Fabulous Recipes with Salted Caramel
- 20 Yummy Chicken & Fish Keto Recipes
- 20 Delicious Chicken Instant Pot Recipes
- 20 Easy Party Dips Recipes for Your Next Gathering
- One Meal Crock Pot Dinner Recipes