Christmas is just around the corner so I thought I’d share these 20 Refreshing Christmas Cocktails to help you enjoy holiday parties. These drinks are perfect for the holiday season! You can try something new for your parties. The Sparkling Cranberry Orange Sangria has been a big hit for me.
20 Refreshing Christmas Cocktails
- Peppermint Mocha Martini | The Blond Cook
- Ruby Thyme Spritzer | Garlic and Zest
- Berry Merry Christmas Martini | I’m Bored, Let’s Go
- Cinnamon White Russian | Pinch of Yum
- Sparkling Blackberry Lemonade Spritzer | Glitter Inc.
- Grapefruit Rosemary Moscow Mule | Domesticate Me
- Blueberry Lemondrop Cocktail | Platings and Pairings
- Sparkling Cranberry Orange Sangria | Gimme Some Oven
- Holiday Hustler Cocktail with Peppermint Irish Cream | No Spoon Necessary
- Watermelon Margarita Recipe | Posh Journal
- North Pole Cocktail | Half Baked Harvest
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Peppermint Martini | A Simple Pantry
- Spiced Sparkling Cranberry Punch | The Girl on Bloor
- Tuaca Warm Apple Pie | Hairspray and High Heels
- St. Germain Cocktail | Well Plated
- Gin, Elderflower and Prosecco Cocktail | Garnish With Lemon
- Rosemary’s Plum Gin Cocktail | Honey and Birch
- Lemonade Punch | Hello Glow
- Pomegranate Vanilla Bean Margaritas | A Calculated Whisk
- Grapefruit and Sage Champagne Cocktails | Floating Kitchen
What’s your favorite holiday cocktail?