Cocktails for Fall
Today I’m bringing you over 20 delicious cocktails for Fall. These are perfect for a Fall gathering or a quiet evening in with your BFFs. And if you have interesting relatives for Thanksgiving, you may want to serve some delicious cocktails! Growing up, my family didn’t really serve drinks, but my husband’s family did, so now we serve cocktails for Thanksgiving and other Fall festivals.
- Cranberry Orange Rum Spritzer by the Shirley Journey
- Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte by the Vintage Modern Wife
- Cafe Panama Cocktail by the Shirley Journey
- Caramel Apple Sangria by Life of a Ginger
- Pumpkin Ginger Shandy by Frugal Foodie Mama
- Spiked Pomegranate Apple Cider Sangria by Frugal Foodie Mama
- Spiced Pear Planter’s Punch by Frugal Foodie Mama
- Peach Blackberry Sangria by This Fairy Tale Life
- Pumpkin Spice Horchata Latte by A Simple Pantry
- Pumpkin Spice Latte with Homemade Marshmallows by A Simple Pantry
- Sparking Fall Apple Cider Sangria by Simply Darrling
- Candy Corn Cocktail by Tammilee Tips
- Blacklight Reactive Halloween Cocktails by Simply Darrling
- Candy Corn Jello Shots by A Beautiful Mess
- Spiked Pumpkin Spice Mocha by Simply Darrling
- Blackbeard Cocktail by Honestly Yum
- Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Cocktails by Simply Darrling
- Creepy Eyeball Martini by Pineapple and Coconut
- Apple Cider Moscow Mule Cocktails by Simply Darrling
- Candy Corn Martini with Pop Rocks Rim by Boulder Locavore
- Warm Apple Cider Shots by Simply Darrling
- Bride of Frankenstein Blackberry Champagne Cocktail by Pineapple and Coconut
- Spooky Halloween Drinks by Simply Darrling
- Dragon Berry Dragon’s Blood Cocktail by Living La Vida Holoka
- Witch’s Heart Halloween Cocktail by The Flavor Bender
- Halloween Vampire Cocktail by Self Proclaimed Foodie
- Blackberry El Diablo Cocktail by Striped Spatula
- Halloween Pumpkin Punch by Honestly Yum
- Apple and Gin Autumn Cocktail by No Spoon Necessary
- Vampire Kiss Martini by Cooking with Sugar
What’s your favorite cocktail for fall? Share in the comments below!
- 20 Fall Cookies to Make Right Now
- 27 Ghostly Treats for Halloween
- 20 Delicious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
We’ve been into everything cranberry lately, I’d love to give the Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Cocktails by Simply Darrling a whirl at a holiday get together!
Valerie M says
Ooh I want to try every one!
Lisa L says
so many awesome and creative and delicious cocktail picks. the Creepy Eyeball Martini of couse caught my attention! this is why I love fall and halloween.!
Jenn Erin says
This lists looks amazing. It’s so neat to all the delicious and creative drinks that are out there. I tend to stick to my regular hot mulled cider.
Jenny B says
I just love fall flavours (apple spice, pumpkin.. you name it!). The Caramel Apple Sangria sounds so delicious! I hope to try a few of these drinks.