Hello, beautiful creatures! Today I’m sharing my Sugarpill Anniversary Capsule Palette review with you. This review’s tardiness is another casualty of mine from working through burnout.
Where to Buy
Anniversary Capsule Palette
What I love about the Anniversary Capsule Palette is that it has nine beautiful eyeshadows and one gorgeous blush that can also work as an eyeshadow. I love the innovative and unique palette shape, but the different sized pans stress me out.
Overall, I love how sturdy and cute these palettes are. They’ve been great for travel.
Inside the Anniversary Capsule Palette
Here are the lovely shades inside the Anniversary Capsule Palette.
- Lacy – Matte peachy salmon. Named after our first LA headquarters on Lacy Street
- Hi Cutie – Frosted coral
- Shrinkle – Red-violet shimmer with fairy pink reflects named after Sugarpill’s founder – that’s me! Layer over any lip or eye shade to magically transform. Best applied with fingers or a dense brush.
- Valentine – Matte blush in vivid blue-based princess pink. Our bday is Valentine’s Day!
- Pill Kitty – Bright boysenberry matte named after our mascot logo
- DTLA – Matte dusty amethyst, the perfect blending and transition shade.
- Addicted to Pretty – Shimmering lilac with magenta and turquoise reflects. Wear on her own or as a topper to transform your favorite shades! Best applied with fingers or a dense brush.
- Oaklandish – Frosted mint. I launched Sugarpill out of my bedroom in Oakland where I packed orders on the floor using an upside down cardboard box as a table
- Cali – Matte shamrock green. Sugarpill is manufactured sweatshop free in beautiful California!
- Afterparty 2020 – Matte electric turquoise. A powered up tribute to Sugarpill’s VERY first eyeshadow, Afterparty!
Sugarpill Anniversary Capsule Palette Swatches
I took the swatch photo of the Anniversary Capsule Palette above outdoors in direct sunlight. Below is the swatch order.
- Oaklandish – Cali
- Hi Cutie – Valentine
- Addicted to Pretty – DTLA
- Shrinkle – Pill Kitty
- Afterparty 2020 – Lacy
Sugarpill Anniversary Capsule Palette Review
I took the above photo of the Sugarpill Anniversary Capsule Palette indoors in indirect sunlight.
My favorite shades in this palette are Shrinkle, which can be layered over any other lip or eye product to transform it. Pill Kitty, a bright boysenberry matte is a vivid hue that I love on my skin tone. Addicted to Pretty is a gorgeous lilac with magenta and turquoise reflects, lots of my favorite hues all rolled up into one color. Cali, a beautiful bright green matte, that is gorgeous with gold and green duochromes and multichromes. Afterparty 2020, which is a beautiful electric turquoise and it reminds me one of my first favorite brights, MAC Electric Eel. And finall, DTLA, which is a beautiful muted amethyst purple taupe matte, and great at blending out the edges of more vibrant pinks and purples.
The shimmer in these colors, especially Shrinkle and Addicted to Pretty, really make them beautiful and unique in my collection. I love the matte formula, which is pigmented but not difficult to blend out or mix together.
Are there any looks or color combos you’d like to see me create with the Sugarpill Anniversary Capsule Palette? Let me know in the comments below!
Leave a Reply