Natasha Denona Mini Lila Palette Tutorial
Today I’m sharing my Natasha Denona Mini Lila Palette Tutorial with you. I adore this little palette and it’s way more versatile than you think!
Natasha Denona Mini Lila Tutorial Video
Please share if you like this tutorial!
Natasha Denona Mini Lila Palette Swatches
Here are my swatches of the Natasha Denona Mini Lila palette on fair skin. As you can see, I chose the most neutral colors from this palette to create my look. Let me know if you want to see more tutorials with the Natasha Denona Mini Lila palette to show off how versatile it is! The Mini Lila is great for travel because you can do very conservative looks with it, as well as over the top fun and creative looks too.
Cruelty-free Makeup Look with Natasha Denona Mini Lila
Cozzette C1 Powder
Natasha Denona Mini Lila Palette
Stila Fairy Tale Glitter & Glow
Saucebox Champagne Bomb – highlight
Marc Jacobs In the Buff pencil
Velour Would I Lie? False Lashes
Glossier Boy Brow in Black
Smashbox Boys & Berry Be Legendary Liquid Lip
I really love how my skin looks in these photos. It’s a combo of the Danessa Myricks Prism FX Lotion giving me glow, plus the Tinted Moisturizer being dewy, and the Saucebox Champagne Bomb highlighter, which really gives that glass skin look, in my opinion.
I’m not sure how I feel about the Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lips. On the one hand, I like the applicator and color. On the other hand, I don’t like that it transfers, but it didn’t get on my teeth, so that’s a step up from some other lipsticks. What do you think about this one?
Other Tutorials to Check Out
- Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions Tutorial
- UltraViolet Makeup Tutorial
- Lime Crime Venus III Tutorial
- Purple Cut Crease With Blink Method Tutorial
- 15+ Urban Decay Aphrodisiac Palette Tutorials for Inspiration
- 20+ Urban Decay Born to Run Palette Tutorials for Inspiration
- 20+ Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Tutorials for Inspiration
- Urban Decay Kaleidoscope Palette Tutorial
- Makeup Geek Power Pigments Tutorial
- Nyx Perfect Filter Gloomy Days Palette Tutorial
- Too Faced Life’s a Festival Palette Tutorial
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on