Hi! I created this look with the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and Morgana Cryptoria Pentacle. I also used a little Sugaprill Lumi, since the sparkle in Lumi matches the sparkle in Pentacle. This post contains a mix of press samples and items purchased by me.
Urban Decay Naked Pentacle Tutorial
If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Strange (Naked 3) – lid and crease
- Urban Decay Nooner (Naked 3) – crease
- Urban Decay Trick (Naked 3) – inner lower lash line and lid
- Morgana Cryptoria Pentacle – outer v, outer lid, outer lower lash line
- Sugarpill Lumi – inner corners of eye, under brows
- Too Faced Instant Attitude Brow Lift – under brows
- Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Universal Taupe
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- Maskcara Highlighting and contouring foundation duo in Light
- Too Faced Something About Berry Sweethearts Blush
- Too Faced Lollipop Lipstick
You can see all of the new Too Faced Spring 2014 Collection here. I’ll be reviewing it all soon, too. The Chocolate Bar is up on the Sephora website here.
Be sure to check out 10 Life Changing Beauty Hacks You Need to Know!
Looking for more? Check out
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Contouring
- 8 Best Beauty Tools for Great Hair & Skin
- Best Mascaras + Mascara Hacks & Tips
- The Easy Way to go Cruelty Free
What do you think of the Urban Decay, Morgana Cryptoria and Sugarpill combo? Love? Hate?
More from my site
Last Updated on