Today I’m bringing you the Pale Girl’s Guide to Contouring. I cover a lot in this video! I show you how I apply contour, highlighter and blush. I show you where you can contour around the face. I share the tools that I use and the products that I prefer to get the job done. Closed captioning is available.
The Pale Girl’s Guide to Contouring
Sigma F88, Makeup Geek, Silk Naturals, Urban Decay Video, & NARS Olympia press samples. Everything else purchased by me.
Please share if you enjoyed this video!
- Real Techniques Duo Fiber Contour Brush
- Makeup Geek Chiseled Cheek Brush
- Real Techniques Contour Brush
- Real Techniques Fan Brush
See more contour palette swatches from the original Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighting & Contouring.
- Aromaleigh Multi-purpose Contour Powders
- Lunatick Cosmetics Lab Multi-Purpose Contour Palette (see my swatches & review)
- Silk Naturals Shady Lady #1
- Urban Decay Blush in Video
- NARS Olympia
- Kevyn Aucoin the Art of Sculpting
- OCC John Doe
- em Cosmetics Chiaroscuro Stick in Fair (oos)
- Life’s Entropy Contour Sticks (closed until late August)
I really need to get around to doing a real review on the Real Techniques brushes. I’ve been using the brush line daily for 5 years but haven’t ever done one. It’s kind of crazy, especially considering how many sets of their brushes I’ve bought!
Pale Girl Guides
- The Original Highlighting & Contouring Guide
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighting
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Blushes
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighters, Bronzers & Blushes for Summer
More to See