Hello beautiful creatures! In this post I’m sharing the Sydney Grace Co On the Horizon Palette, which is a collaboration between Temptalia and Sydney Grace Co. Sydney Grace Co is a 100% cruelty-free indie makeup brand with tons of vegan options.
In case you don’t know, Temptalia is one of the OG bloggers, and probably the biggest beauty blogger that’s still around. I love that Temptalia chose to do a collaboration with the indie brand Sydney Grace Co, who is well-known for making high-quality, affordable eyeshadows. In my humble opinion, Temptalia x Sydney Grace Co is the best influencer collaboration to have ever happened.
I haven’t had a chance to wear this eyeshadow palette yet, but I wanted to get the swatches up as soon as possible for you.
Where to Buy
The Sydney Grace Co x Temptalia collaboration palettes are launching June 18 at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET on www.sydneygraceco.com. These palettes are $40 individually or $100 for the set of 3. These are not limited edition.
About the Palette
Come back down to earth from a voyage through space with grounded, grungy neutrals that are intertwined with murmurs of color designed to inspire and complement your favorite neutral palettes.
My Skin Tone
I have a very fair neutral to cool yellow undertone skin tone. My current favorite foundations to wear are as follows:
- Marc Jacobs Extra Shot Caffeine Foundation in Light 110
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick in Angel Food
- Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator in 10 Ultra Fair Neutral
- Milk Makeup Flex Foundation Stick in Porcelain
- Nyx Born to Glow Radiant Foundation in Pale
- Juvia’s Place Shade Stick Foundation in Tokyo
Check out how these foundations look on me at Marc Jacobs Extra Shot Caffeine Foundation.
How I Swatched the Sydney Grace Co On the Horizon Palette
I swatch using eyeshadow primer and stencils. I typically take my photos outdoors in direct sunlight and indoors in indirect natural light next to a window. See more eyeshadow palette swatches.
Sydney Grace Co On the Horizon Palette Swatches
All the swatches are in order from top to bottom starting with Heart-Dog, Lunar Illumination, Magellan’s Light, Phoenix Awakens, Sakura Glow, Calming Presence, Flying High, Earthbound, Desert Spoon, Midnight Courage, Infinite Echoes, October Odyssey.
- Heart-Dog – metallic high-shine golden pewter
- Lunar Illumination – metallic high-shine lavender with a golden sheen
- Magellan’s Light – metallic copper with gold and green sparkles
- Phoenix Awakens – metallic deep copper
- Sakura Glow – metallic plum
- Calming Presence – metallic blackened violet with blue pearl
- Flying High – metallic blackened blue-teal with multi-colored sparkle
- Earthbound – metallic sage green with golden pearl
- Desert Spoon – midtone grass green matte
- Midnight Courage – intense navy blue matte
- Infinite Echoes – midtone purple taupe matte
- October Odyssey – warm midtone rose pink matte
I can’t lie, when I saw the Heart-Dog eyeshadow name, I cried a bit. I still miss Phaedra so much. I don’t know what it is about standard poodles, but I feel like they bond so closely to their families. Read Phaedra’s Celebration of Life Story. Watch Amaya’s Adoption Story.
I love this unusual, slightly grungy eyeshadow palette. I find the mix of mattes are very appealing to me. You rarely see cool-toned taupes with purple undertone. The only one I can think of that is similar is Urban Decay Tease, which I believe was discontinued. The blues and greens in here are phenomenal to me. Flying High is my absolute favorite color from this palette.
What do you think of the upcoming Sydney Grace Co On the Horizon Palette? Be sure to check out my thoughts on the new Sydney Grace Co Quintessence Palette.