Today I’m sharing my cruelty free January 2017 Beauty Favorites with you. I’ve got drugstore and high end picks. These are all perfect products for pale skin and hooded eyes. I’ve also got 2 great beauty dupes for you – a dupe for Make Up For Ever Morello Cherry and Ofra Versailles.
January 2017 Beauty Favorites
What I’m Wearing
Too Faced Hangover Primer
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Idun Minerals Norrsken Liquid Foundation in Jorunn
Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer in L1
Kat Von D Lock-It Powder in 42
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer in Light
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush in Plum Rose
Kat Von D Alchemist Amethyst – highlight
January 2017 Beauty Favorites Video
If you like this post, please share it!
- Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette (v)
- Kat Von D Alchemist Palette (v)
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer in L1 (v)
- Idun Minerals Norrsken Foundation in Jorunn
- Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer in Light
- Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush in Plum Rose
- Urban Decay Optical Illusion Blurring Primer (v)
- Urban Decay Peyote Lipstick (v)
- Urban Decay Relish, Spike, Midnight Blast
What are your favorites from the past month? Let me know below!
More to See
- Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipsticks
- Kat Von D Pastel Goth + Alchemist Review
- How to Tell If You’re Using the Right Primer for Your Foundation
- Best Gothic Makeup Brands to Try Now
I have a quick giveaway for you guys! This giveaway is open to anyone that I can send a Sephora e-gift card to. You must enter using the rafflecoper widget below. Giveaway ends Feb. 10, 2017.
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on