Cruelty Free Drugstore Beauty Favorites for Pale Skin
I wanted to share some recent Cruelty Free Drugstore Beauty Favorites with you. I know I don’t talk about drugstore beauty very often since I usually opt for indie beauty if I want drugstore pricing, so I thought I’d share some products that I really love right now.
All products purchased by me.
Cruelty Free Drugstore Beauty Favorites Swatches
The two left swatches are Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer Light & Murumuru Butter Blush in Plum Rose. The right swatches are all Nyx Faux Whites and Faux Blacks pencils. From top to bottom – Seashell, Smoke, Baby Powder, Oxblood and Onyx.
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer in Light is an excellent bronzer for for pale skin. If you are fair and warm-toned or neutral leaning warm you can contour with this shade. Mickey likes to use this as a soft contour on me.
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush in Plum Rose is a beautiful soft blush that is perfect for pale skin. It’s a goof proof blush that I love.
The Nyx Faux Whites are perfect for lining the lower waterline.
- Nyx Faux White in Seashell is a pretty pastel pink.
- Nyx Faux White in Smoke is a pretty soft lavender.
- Nyx Faux White in Baby Powder is a pretty pastel blue.
The Nyx Faux Blacks are a great alternative to black eyeliner.
- Nyx Faux Black in Oxblood is the perfect burgundy red liner that I’ve been searching for! I’ve seriously been looking for this color for years!
- Nyx Faux Black in Onyx is a blue-toned charcoal grey.
The Pacifica Coconut Water Micellar Water is my current favorite product for removing traces of makeup off of my face. It’s gentle on my sensitive skin. I typically avoid using it on my eyes.
The Milani Eyeshadow Primer is my favorite drugstore primer. It’s very easy to apply and blend eyeshadows on top of.
What are your Cruelty Free Drugstore Beauty Favorites?
More to See
- Cruelty Free Drugstore Foundations & Concealers
- Best Cruelty Free Highlighters Under $10
- Are You Using the Right Primer for Your Foundation?
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Concealers
- DIY Makeup Geek Grey Palette