Black Friday Cyber Monday Hauls: What I Bought This Year
Hey friends! Today I’m sharing my Black Friday Cyber Monday Hauls: What I Bought This Year. I did not do a ton of shopping this year because I have not been in the mood for shopping. Still struggling with grief, anxiety, and a touch of depression.
There are still sales going on right now if you’re in the mood to shop. See my Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales Roundup.
Here’s what I bought during the Black Friday Cyber Monday sales:
Dreaming Tree Soapworks (indie, cruelty-free, vegan options)
- Autumn Edition Cauldron Bubbles lip balm (candied caramel apple flavor)
- Enchanted Tiki Mystic Mist (Bring the fresh and soothing scents of the islands into the shower. An enchanting blend of sweet pineapple with fresh citrus and island garden greens swirled together with creamy coconut milk. It’s Tiki time!)
- Fires at Midnight Mystic Mist (Cool, dusky breezes near a bonfire burning bright, smoky sandalwood, mourning flowers, crackling leaves, sticky sweet marshmallow smoothed out with a dollop of voluptuous vanilla. Absolutely addictive.)
- Voluptas Prestidigitation Solid Lotion (Our most beloved sensual bourbon vanilla.)
- Wylde Bumble Berry Prestidigitation Solid Lotion (Get swept away in berry fun with a blend of wild berries of all sorts, a swirl of orange flower honey and rich black tea!)
I haven’t had a solid lotion in forever (since I last created some custom ones with Epically Epic Soap I think), so I was excited to see Dreaming Tree Soapworks offering a few. I love gourmand scents with vanilla and these sounded lovely! I’m also really excited for the Mystic Mists because I can use them as linen sprays, body sprays and room sprays.
Fyrinnae (indie, 100% vegan, cruelty-free)
- Alpenglow eyeshadow (Soft but vivid cool pink is topped with very fine bright lime green shimmer which turns to an almost hot pink)
- Northwest Night eyeshadow (Metallic navy blue is filled with golden-green sparkle which changes to vivid turquoise)
I was excited to see these two new pressed eyeshadows from Fyrinnae. Alpenglow is something I want to use as a lid shade and I can’t wait to see how Northwest Night works as an eyeliner.
KBShimmer (indie, 100% vegan, cruelty-free)
- Stay Toasty My Friends nail polish (a warm, rosé-colored chrome that quickly shifts into golden shades of champagne. A strong pink shift and micro bits of holo glitter)
I love all things KBShimmer and just had to get my hands on this new color. I love rosé colors and the added pink shift and holo glitter pushes it over the edge for me.
Lime Crime (100% vegan, cruelty-free, Leaping Bunny Certified)
- Gum Drop plushie lipstick (sheer berry)
- L.A. Diamond crushers lip topper (sunset / orange, bought this to go with Stay Toasty My Friends)
- Smokey Brow Pen (refill, black brown)
- Holiday Glow Mini Plushies Lip Set (Plum Pudding: cool lilac, Strawberry Fizz: medium mauve pink, Fruitcake: berry pink)
- free Squash liquid lipstick (glowstick orange)
- free Thistle liquid lipstick (grungey grey-blue)
As you probably already know, I love the Lime Crime Plushies lipstick formula, so I wanted to add more to my collection. I’m dying for Lime Crime to create an entire line of glowy plushies, because the glowy one I own – Ambrosia – looks amazing on me. The freebies are nice to add to my lipstick collection as well. I find the Smokey Brow pen to be goof proof when using it to help fill in my brows, but it runs out so fast!
Milk Makeup (100% vegan, cruelty-free, Leaping Bunny Certified)
- New Whip lipstick (cool red wine)
- Hype lipstick (cool smokey mauve)
- O.G. Red lipstick (neutral true red)
- Mini Hydro Grip primer (refill for travel)
- free Werk It Set (Mini lip+cheek in Werk: dusty rose, Mini highlighter in Turnt: white gold with pink pearl glow, Kush Mascara Mini)
- free Glitter bag
You know I love all things Milk Makeup. Their Hydro Grip Primer, Blur Matte Liquid Foundation, Flex Foundation Stick, Flex Concealer, Kush Brow Gel, Kush Mascara and Lash Growth Serum are all holy grail products for me.
I recently bought their Low Key lipstick (cool pale mauve) and Rally blush (mauve shimmer) and found that both are my perfect MLBB (my lips but better) and MCBB (my cheeks but better) colors, perfect for the no-makeup makeup looks, and loved the colors and formula. That’s why I bought a few more lip colors. I favor cool tones so was happy to see several cool toned options.
Sugar & Spite (indie, 100% cruelty-free)
- Choco Chupeta lip balm (orange lollie with a chocolate center)
- Lips Like Sugar lip balm (brown sugar and butterscotch)
- Rue Bella shower gel (cashmere, dark vanilla, sandalwood, oud and sweet amber)
- Rue bella perfume (cashmere, dark vanilla, sandalwood, oud and sweet amber)
My favorite lip balm from Sugar & Spite got lost in Myrtle Beach when I loaned it to Dave, so that prompted me placing another order with Sugar & Spite. I’m also intrigued by the idea of Rue Bella, which sounds a bit like an old Bath & Bodyworks favorite of mine, Vanilla Noir (vanilla, cashmere, sandalwood, musk, cinnamon, toffee)
ETA: While not purchased during Black Friday, I did haul a bunch of TomboyX sleepwear so that I have soft, comfy pajamas to lounge in.
So here’s everything I bought during my Black Friday Cyber Monday Hauls. What did you buy?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on