Best Gothic Hair Dye Brands
Hello beautiful people! Today’s video is a recently requested Best Gothic Hair Dye Brands. I talk about my favorite brands and my personal experience with each one as well as share past hair colors of mine. I talk about how I maintain my color with hair dye at home, what worked for me and what hasn’t worked as well. If you’re looking for the PERFECT shade of black with blue or purple undertones, I mention several, too.
Gothic Hair Dye Brands Video
Sales to Shop
- ShoeMall – Get 30% off orders $30+ and free shipping with code SMJOYFUL, ends 12/16
- Not Pot – CBD gummies and more. Today 12/9 only FREE limited edition grinder with every order! To redeem your free Not Pot Grinder, simply add it to your cart, and enter the code GRINDER at checkout. Today only! Ends tonight at 11:59 PM PST.
- Aeropostale – Online only, get 20% off $100 purchase + free shipping with code AFFSAVE20 (excludes clearance), ends 1/31/21, and 50-70% off right now
- Things Remembered – Up to 50% off personalized gifts, get an extra 25% off when you buy 2+ gifts
- CanvasPop – Save 50% now
- MatchesFashion.com – up to 60% off women’s clothing
- GOBI – 20% off sitewide with code XMAS20
- Sperry – up to 40% off no code necessary
- Pipette – 25% off sitewide with code CHEER, some great daily deals with up to 40% off
- Christopher & Banks – women’s petite and regular clothing, up to 80% off clearance plus free shipping
- COOP – home goods, 10% off sitewide with code JOLLY
- FarmFoods – 20% off with code AFFCHRISTMAS20 ends 12/13
Best Gothic Hair Dye Brands
- Pravana – Click Here to Buy from Amazon or Image Beauty
- Manic Panic – Click Here to Buy from Amazon or Manic Panic
- Pulp Riot Hair Color – Click Here to Buy from Amazon or Image Beauty
- Adore Hair Color – Click Here to Buy from Amazon or Walmart
- Good Dye Young – Click Here to Buy from Sephora or Good Dye Young
- Punky Color – Click Here to Buy from Amazon or Ulta
- Lunar Tides – Click Here to Buy from Lunar Tides or Etsy
How I Currently Maintain My Hair
Right now I use either Lime Crime Hair Conditioner or Manic Panic to maintain my hair color in between salon visits. I purchased the Lime Crime when it was on sale for around $11, so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try. It does a decent job, but I still prefer Manic Panic!
Prior to 2020, I was a person who went to the salon every 6 weeks for a trim. I would get professional color done whenever I felt it necessary but spent a lot of time maintaining at home in between visits. Because of 2020 being what it is, I had to stop going to see Cliff at iStyle (who is amazing and I adore) and have went once to my friend Tania’s salon, House of Stylists. See why here. They are both insanely talented stylists, they’re both amazing with hair extensions and curly hair, which can be tricky to find.
Top 5 Favorite Hair Masks
- Neuma neuMoisture Intensive Masque
- IGK Antisocial Overnight Bond Building Dry Hair Mask
- Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector
- Amika Soul Food Nourishing Hair Mask
I love to put my hair in loose braids after spraying on my IGK Antisocial Overnight Bond Building Dry Hair Mask. I use Neuma neuMoisture Intensive Masque twice a month for deep moisture. I use Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock every other time I wash my hair. I use Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector after I bleach or lighten my hair, or if I’ve done excessive heat styling. Until I got hooked on Neuma, I was using Amika Soul Food Nourishing Hair Mask twice a month. Both are great!
More Hair Help