Cruelty-Free Heat Protectants for Hair
You always need a good heat protectant for hair, even if the only heat you ever apply is from a blow dryer. Today I’ve rounded up the best affordable cruelty-free heat protectants for hair for under $20, with over 20 options to choose from!
The Best Affordable Cruelty-Free Heat Protectants for Hair
- Not Your Mother’s Beat the Heat Thermal Styling Spray – $5.99 for 6 oz
- Not Your Mother’s All Eyes on Me 10-in-1 Hair Perfector – $6.99 for 6 oz
- Hask Keratin Flash Blow-Dry Spray – $7.99 for 6 oz
- Hask Keratin Sleek Blow-Out Balm – $7.99 for 6 oz
- Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Heat Shield Mist – $8.99 for 4.2 oz
- AG Hair Firewall Argan Shine & Flat Iron Spray – $9.95 for 1.5 oz
- Paul Mitchell Neuro Style Protect Hairspray – $10 for 1.5 oz
- Paul Mitchell Neuro Style Lift Volume Foam – $10 for 1.5 oz
- EVA NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer – $11.99 for 6 oz
- Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray – $13 for 1.7 oz
- White Sands Liquid Texture Firm Hold Heat Protection – $13 for 8.5 oz
- Kenra Thermal Styling Spray 19 – $16 for 10.1 oz
- Kenra Strengthening Sealer – $17 for 5 oz
- Kenra Perfect Blowout Light Hold Styling Crème – $17 for 5 oz
- DermOrganic Color Care 8 Way Thermal Spray – $17 for 4.0 oz
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product – $18.52 for 4 oz
- Sexy Hair Protect Me Hot Tool Spray – $18.95 for 4.2 oz
- Sexy Hair Support Me Heat Protection Hairspray – $18.95 for 8.5 oz
- Sexy Hair Prep Me Heat Protection Blow Dry Primer – $18.95 for 5.1 oz
- Sexy Hair 450 Blow Out Spray – $18.96 for 4.2 oz
- Sexy Hair Long Sexy Hair Luxe Blow Out Spray – $18.96 for 4.2 oz
- Flawless by Gabrielle Union Blow Dry Cream – $19 for 6.7 oz
- Flawless by Gabrielle Union Heat Protection Spray – $19 for 4.2 oz
- Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion – $19.95 for 6.7 oz
- Macadamia Professional Thermal Protectant Spray – $19.95 for 5 oz
I would love to try the Hask products at some point. I’ve tried White Sands, Kenra, and DermOrganic in the past and would recommend them as some of the best affordable cruelty-free heat protectants for hair. I haven’t yet had a chance to try the rest of the heat protectants mentioned.
I always keep EVA NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer on hand because Ray uses it daily before he blow dries his hair to protect it. I use it whenever I blow dry my hair. I also have a bottle of It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product in my guest bathroom because I use that if I run out of the EVA NYC.
For styling, right now I use Paul Mitchell Neuro Style Protect Hairspray and Paul Mitchell Neuro Style Lift Volume Foam. However, I’ll be picking up the Sexy Hair Long Sexy Hair Luxe Blow Out Spray to see how that works with my hair extensions. I have both full size and travel size bottles of the Paul Mitchell line because they’re my current favorites for styling my hair. I keep the travel-size Paul Mitchell Neuro Style Protect Hairspray in my purse’s makeup bag because it’s so useful!
If you’re new to cruelty-free, check out my Cruelty-Free Drugstore Brands Shopping Guide.
You may also love the best affordable sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners guide.
What are your favorite heat protectants for hair?