Affordable Sulfate Free Shampoos and Conditioners
Lately you all have wanted to know, what’s the best affordable sulfate free shampoos and conditioners out there? Does high quality hair care have to break the bank? The truth is, no, high quality hair care doesn’t have to be expensive! I always recommend buying the large value size when that’s an option, because you’ll save more money that way. Plus, Ulta will sometimes have sales on the value sizes, like they do right now. Ulta also has a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale for select shampoos and conditioners. Now is the perfect time to shop and save money! Most of these products are at Ulta, but a few you can find at Walmart or Amazon.
1. BRÖÖ Shampoo & Conditioner
It’s no secret that I love the BRÖÖ hair care line. I’ve talked about them quite a bit! They have multiple different hair care lines available, all of which are affordable sulfate free shampoos and conditioners. It’s about $5.97 for for an 8.5 oz bottle. Not only is BRÖÖ cruelty-free, vegan, and sulfate free, it’s also silicone free! They’re also paraben free, phthalates free, dye free, and synthetic fragrance free, too. You can buy BRÖÖ online at Walmart.com or in stores at Walmart or CVS. So if you are in need of silicone free cruelty-free sulfate free shampoo, this is my top choice.
- Thickening Line (for volume, delicious citrus cream scent)
- Moisturizing (for extra moisture, hop flower scent)
- Invigorating (for daily detox, mint scent)
- Color Crazed (for color treated hair, Piña Colada scent!)
- Bar Shampoos (hydrating and energizing)
2. Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner
I love argan oil, so I’ve tried many different shampoos with argan oil. This one is so good! It’s sulfate free, paraben free, phthalates free, and gluten free. It’s normally $16.50 for 33.8 oz, but it’s currently on sale for $9.99 at Ulta.
3. Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner
Giovanni is an excellent beauty brand who has impressed me with multiple hair products too! I swear by their Tea Tree Triple Threat Invigorating Shampoo for stripping color from my hair. However, their Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture line is excellent too. It’s sulfate free, cruelty-free, and vegan. It’s 8.5 oz for $9.37.
4. Hempz Vanilla Plum Moisturizing & Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner
I’ve got a lot of friends who swear by the Hempz line. The Vanilla Plum sounds delicious to me. It’s cruelty-free, vegan, sulfate free, paraben free and gluten free. Normally the 33 oz bottle is $26.99, but it’s currently on sale for $12.99. It’s hard to pass up 33 oz for $12.99, which makes them one of the best affordable sulfate free shampoos and conditioners out there that’s vegan.
5. Sexy Hair
I LOVE the Sexy Hair line! They have a lot of different cruelty-free sulfate free options available. They’re on sale right now for $19.99 for 33.8 oz at Ulta.
6. It’s a 10 Shampoo & Conditioner
I love the It’s a 10 line! Their Miracle Shampoo plus Keratin is sulfate free, sodium chloride free, paraben free and infused with keratin protein. It helps to prevent breakage, preserve hair color, protect from sun damage, lock out humidity, and protect from thermal styling. It’s currently on sale for $35 for 33.8 oz. They also have smaller sizes available but it’s hard to pass up the $35 for 33.8, which makes them one of the most affordable sulfate free shampoos and conditioners that you can find anywhere.
I love SheaMoisture! They make so many amazing cruelty free products. Their Coconut & Hibiscus line is great for hair that needs extra TLC. It’s $11.49 for 13 oz, and right now Ulta has a buy 1 get 1 50% off for this line.
8. Not Your Mother’s
Not Your Mother’s is a cruelty-free line that has a lot of different shampoo and conditioner options available. They’re sulfate free, silicone free, dye free and paraben free. It’s $5.99 for 8 oz, and right now Ulta has it buy 1 get 1 50% off, making them one of the most affordable sulfate free shampoos and conditioners available.
- Plump for Joy Thickening Shampoo
- Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo
- Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo
- Curl Defining Shampoo
9. Maui Moisture
Maui Moisture is a new-to-me cruelty free brand. Their shampoo sounds amazing as it’s highly hydrating without weighing down the hair.
10. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo and Conditioner
I’ve been a fan of the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger line for years. It’s color safe, sulfate free and hydrates hair. It also smells amazing! It’s currently $22 for 8.5 oz.
More Hair Features
- The Beginner’s Guide to Tape in Hair Extensions
- The Beginner’s Guide to Brightly Colored Hair
- Quick & Easy Wavy Hair
- Pulp Riot Neon Electric Nirvana Hair
- Cruelty-free Hair Dye Brands
- Top 10 Cruelty-free Drugstore Hair Products
- How to Take Care of Dyed Hair
- How to Make Hair Color Last Longer
- How to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair
- How to Get Glow in the Dark Hair
- How to Gracefully Grow Out a Pixie Cut
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on