Top 10 Must Have Vegan Eye Brushes
Happy Friday! I made a short video to share my Top 10 Must Have Vegan Eye Brushes. In the video I discuss why these are my must have vegan eye brushes and how I use them. They’re in my daily routine for hooded eyes. With hooded eyes like mine, I need a lot of small brushes that fit into my limited lid space. I think these brushes would also be good for monolid eyes as well. The majority of these brushes are from Sigma.
Sigma makes a lot of small brush shapes that I need that no other brand makes, as far as I’m aware. I’m really pleased with the quality of the brushes that I’ve purchased from them.
Purchased by me.
Top 10 Must Have Vegan Eye Brushes Video
Share this post if it helps you!
Must Have Vegan Eye Brushes Mentioned
- Sigma E06 Winged Liner Brush
- Sigma E21 Smudge Brush
- Sigma E36 Blending Brush
- Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush
- Sigma E25 Blending Brush
- Kat Von D Shade+Light Eye Contour Brush
- Urban Decay Pro Tapered Blending Brush
- Urban Decay Pro Iconic Brush
- Urban Decay Pro Moondust Brush
- Real Techniques Multi-tasking Eye Brush
For Even More Makeup Brush Advice
- Top 10 Must Have Vegan Face Brushes
- What are Hooded Eyes? Plus Brush Demo
- Best Makeup Brush Sets for Gifting
- Urban Decay Pro Makeup Brushes Review
- Makeup Geek Makeup Brushes Review
- Bdellium Tools Purple Sultry Eyes Brush Set Review
- Too Faced Pro Teddy Hair Brush Set Review
- Crown Purple HD Brush Set Review
- The Best Ways to Clean Your Makeup Brushes
What are your top 10 must have eye brushes?