Happy Friday! Today I’m bringing you my Urban Decay Pro Brushes review and comparison video. For my birthday I bought myself a bunch of the newly released Urban Decay Pro Brush line. These brushes are environmentally friendly, as the super soft synthetic bristles are made from recycled plastic bottles. The brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum. They’re cruelty free and vegan.
Urban Decay Pro Brushes
Purchased by me.
Urban Decay is cruelty free and Leaping Bunny certified.
If you like this video, share it!
- Tapered Blending Brush E209 $24
- Iconic Eyeshadow Brush E205 $24
- Large Blending Brush E202 $26
- Smoky Crease Brush E201 $26
- Moondust Brush E210 $24
- Flat Eyeshadow Brush E206 $24
- Finger F110 $26
- Domed Concealer F112 $26
- Diffusing Highlighter F106 $32
For this video I went through my brush collection to compare each brush to the most similar brush I could find. I hope you find the comparisons helpful. If I had to pick just one brush to recommend, I would pick the Tapered Blending Brush. It’s my favorite out of all of the brushes.
What do you think of the new Urban Decay Pro Brushes? Let me know below!
More to See
- Urban Decay Wende’s Favorite Vice Lipsticks
- Urban Decay Purple Palette
- How to Press Loose Powder Foundation
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighting & Contouring
- 10 Life Changing Beauty Hacks You Need to Know