Today I’m sharing my Tarte Tarteist Pro Palette Cat Eye Cruelty-Free Tutorial with you. I thought it would be fun to create a relatively simple eyeshadow look with dramatic winged liner. These soft eyeshadow shades are flattering on my pale skin and I think they’d work for a wide variety of skin tones too. Of course, you can always skip the eyeshadow and just go for the liner!
Tarte Tarteist Pro Palette Cat Eye Cruelty-Free Tutorial
PR + purchased by me.
Above I’m wearing my ridiculously cute fluffy cat ears and bell collar. It has a matching tail, too.
Tarte Vintage (Tarte Pro Amazon Clay Palette) – base shade
Tarte Bold (Tarte Pro Amazon Clay Palette) – transition and lower lid
Tarte Edgy (Tarte Pro Amazon Clay Palette) – to deepen crease
Tarte Ethereal mixed with Glam (Tarte Pro Amazon Clay Palette) – lid
Tarte Tarteist Black Liner – upper lash line winged out, outer lower lash line
Tarte Punk (Tarte Pro Amazon Clay Palette) – to smoke out the black liner
Kat Von D Thunderstruck – inner corner highlight
Nudestix Brow Stylus in BrownBlack
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer
Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer in L1 Neutral
Hot Makeup Foundation Stick in NP30
Tarte Amazonian Clay pressed setting powder in Fair
Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Rapture
Makeup Geek Celestial – highlight
Tarte Tarteist Pro Palette Cat Eye Tutorial Step-by-step
Tarte Tarteist Pro Palette Cat Eye Tutorial
- Pat Vintage all over the eyes with a fluffy brush.
- Sweep Bold into the crease with a fluffy brush.
- Use a winged eyeliner brush to apply black gel liner and wing it out. I make an upside down triangle to create my wing.
- Pat Ethereal mixed with Glam onto the lid with an accent brush.
- Use a tightline brush with Punk to smoke out the black liner. Smudge a little bit of this under the lower lash line
- Deepen the crease with Edgy on a fluffy brush.
- Use a smudger brush to put Bold on the lower lid.
- Apply a nude liner to the waterline, then set with Vintage.
- Blend out any harsh lines in the crease with a fluffy brush.
- Highlight at the inner corner with Thunderstruck on a fluffy brush.
Shop Your Stash for Similar Shades
- Vintage – ivory matte
- Bold – light brown matte
- Ethereal – metallic golden copper
- Glam – metallic champagne gold
- Punk – soft black matte
- Edgy – medium deep chocolate brown matte
- Thunderstruck – iridescent white with gold shift
Now, you can skip the liner if you don’t like extreme liner. I really think the liner makes this simple soft warm eyeshadow look fun. I’m not normally a fan of such warm shades on me, but I feel like the liner helps to balance it out. The cooler-toned plum lip is also nice with it.
More to See
- The Best Foundations for Pale Skin
- 10 Life Changing Beauty Hacks You Need to Know
- The Best Eyeshadows for Your Eye Color
- The Best Eyeshadow Palettes for Hooded Eyes
More from my site
Last Updated on