Makeup Junkie Tag
Today I’m sharing the Makeup Junkie Tag! This was created by the Beauty Blog Coalition. See when my makeup addiction started, what keeps me going, and what inspires me to share my love of makeup with you!
PR + purchased by me.
Cruelty-free Makeup Junkie Tag Look
Smashbox Primer Water in So Chill Coconut
Milk Makeup Blur Stick – nose
Perfekt Beauty Skin Perfection Plus in Luminous
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten in Porcelain (Amazon currently has a $6 off coupon for this)
theBalm Take Home the Bronze in Oliver
theBalm Balm Beach blush
Wet n’ Wild Goth-o-Graphic loose highlighter in Moon Tears (limited edition, discontinued)
Marc Jacobs Beauty Ch-Ch-Changes gloss
I really love the Marc Jacobs Beauty Ch-Ch-Changes gloss! The formula is super comfortable to wear and this particular shade is great for a warm neutral look. It gives some color without being boring or too in your face.
I wish Wet n’ Wild Beauty didn’t make Moon Tears limited edition. It’s such a great highlighter but I feel guilty every time I wear it because it’s no longer for sale.
Makeup Junkie Tag Questions
1. When did you start wearing makeup?
2. Any makeup trend you wish would end?
3. Your favorite makeup trend
4. Do you have a secret technique in applying makeup?
5. What’s your dream makeup?
6. One makeup product you can’t leave home without?
7. What was the first makeup item you ever purchased?
8. Where do you find your creative inspiration?
9. What is your favorite type of video to film?
10. What is your favorite type of video to watch?
People I Tag
- Liv of LivLovesHerMakeup
- Emily of Emily Wolf Beauty
- Jen of My Beauty Bunny
- Tashina of Logical Harmony
- Angelica of Angelica Nyqvist
- Jen of JenLuvsReviews
Makeup Junkie Tag Video
I hope you love the makeup junkie tag! I’m so glad I finally got around to doing this one because it was so much fun! If you don’t already, you should give me a follow on Instagram and Pinterest to share my love of beautiful makeup!
Other features mentioned in the video
- Makeup Trends That Need to Die
- Glowy Glass Skin Tutorial
- Purple Cut Crease Tutorial
- Living Dead Girl Lipsticks
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on