Banish Darkness with the Bliss Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream
Today I’m excited to be sharing how I banish darkness with the Bliss Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream. I always feel like I have darkness under my eyes, especially when I don’t get enough deep sleep.
Bliss is a cruelty-free drugstore skincare brand. They were founded in NYC in 1996 (the same year I graduated high school!) and create ingenious products, a super-positive, never-fussy vibe, and brownies. They state that they leverage the newest technologies (and crunch so many numbers) to bring you spa-powered products that work in every budget.
Eye Cream Ingredients
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caffeine, Squalane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Saccharide Isomerate, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Behenyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Cruelty-free Eye Cream Price Comparison
The Bliss Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream contains .5 oz of product for $22 most places. I wanted to give you a price comparison against the best-selling cruelty-free brands at Ulta.
- Pacifica Rose Jelly Beauty Sleep Undereye Gel – $14 for .37 oz
- Bliss Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream – $22 for .5 oz
- Pixi Retinol Eye Cream – $22 for .9 oz
- Derma E Firming DMAE Eye Lift Cream – $24.99 for .5 oz
- Kopari Beauty Starry Eye Balm – $28 for .18 oz
- Dermadoctor DD Eye Dermatologically Defining Eye Radiance Cream SPF 30 – $28 for .5 oz
- Derma E Advanced Peptides & Collagen Eye Cream – $29.95 for .5 oz
- First Aid Beauty 5-in-1 Eye Cream Age Delay – $32 for .5 oz
- It Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream – $38 for .5 oz
- First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid – $42 for .5 oz
- bareMinerals Ageless Genius Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream – $48 for .5 oz
- Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair – $59 for .5 oz
- Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Firm Eye Cream – $65 for .5 oz
- StriVectin Advanced Retinol Eye Cream – $75 for .5 oz
- Dermalogica Age Smart Reversal Eye Complex – $80 for .5 oz
- Murad Renewing Eye Cream – $82 for .5 oz
- Kate Somerville +Retinol Firming Eye Cream – $85 for .5 oz
Looking for help with Men’s Skincare? Check out my Cruelty-Free Men’s Skincare at Amazon!
Do you need help building a skin care routine? My How to Create a Skin Care Routine guide will help you!
About Bliss Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream
I purchased the Bliss Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream from my local CVS (unfortunately this is where I have to get my prescriptions filled because it’s the only place covered by my insurance), but you can also find Bliss products at Ulta, Amazon, Target, Riley Rose & Urban Outfitters. I’ve already purchased another bottle, which is practically unheard of with me and eye cream. Usually I’m like ‘ok, what should I try next? I don’t feel like this eye cream did much for me.’
At 41 years old, I wanted to find an eye cream to help hydrate my dry under-eye area, address my fine lines and keep them at bay, and banish the darkness under my eyes. The Bliss Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream promised to address my concerns and more! It contains Vitamin C, which as you know is a powerful antioxidant and it helps to brighten the skin. Niacinamide helps to brighten and renew. Squalane improves moisture retention. I was happy to see green tea included, as it’s another great way to fight free radicals. Additionally, the eye cream contains shea butter, which my skin gladly drinks up.
I LOVE the Bliss Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream packaging! Airless pumps are definitely my thing. I prefer airless pumps or a squeeze tube that makes it easy to get out every last drop of product. I hate jars that require me to stick my fingers into them or get a spoon to get products out. Ug no. Just give me a squeeze tube or airless pump, please.
I find the Bliss Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream feels lightweight and silky. It absorbs fast. I used it in the morning and at night and it really helped my eye area to appear brighter. The fine lines under my eyes are looking less noticeable too.
The Bliss Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream is the least expensive, most effective eye cream that I’ve ever tried. I’ve already happily repurchased another bottle of it because I don’t want to run out! If you are looking for an affordable eye cream that really helps to brighten your eyes, give Bliss’s Ex-glow-sion Eye Cream a try. It’s Phyrra approved!
Summer Sales to Take Advantage Of
- American Eagle | 25-50% off AE jeans, joggers, and shorts
- Boohoo | up to 80% off everything
- Colleen Rothschild | 25% off best sellers with code BEST25
- Hot Topic | 20% off sitewide, additional 50% off clearance with code EXTRA50
- Loft | 40% off full price styles with code FUNFUNFUN
- Pottery Barn | Up to 40% off everything + free shipping with code FREESHIP
- Show Me Your Mumu | Extra 50% off with code YAY50
Affiliate Links & Discount Codes for You
Thanks for shopping through my links! I make a small commission on sales tracked from them and some of the discount codes.
- My Amazon Shop
- ENSO RINGS Get 20% off with PHYRRA (indie fashion)
- KINDER BEAUTY BOX Save 10% on first monthly order with COURTNEY10 (vegan sub box)
- MAKEUP GEEK Get 10% off with PHYRRA (indie makeup)
- MARSTE FASHION Get 10% off with PHYRRA (indie fashion)
- DARLING GIRL COSMETICS – Get 15% off with PHYRRA15 (indie makeup)
- ISHANI BOTANICALS VEGAN SKINCARE – Get 25% off with phyrra25 (indie skincare)
- L’BRI SKINCARE
- MY PRETTY ZOMBIE – Get 15% off with myprettyphyrra (indie makeup)
- OFRA COSMETICS – Get 20% off with PHYRRA (indie makeup)
- REDBUBBLE – Get $10 off & I get $10 if you shop through this link & spend at least $40 (indie fashion)
- SIGMA BEAUTY – Get 10% off with PHYRRA (indie makeup)
- SILK NATURALS – Get 5% off with phyrra18 (indie makeup)
- LUX DE VILLE – Get $10 off when you 1st shop Lux De Ville through my link (gothic fashion)
- THE REAL REAL – Get $25 off your 1st purchase at The RealReal (secondhand fashion) with my referral link
- PICMONKEY – Sign up through my link and use the best cloud picture editing service!
- REV.com – Use their captioning services for Youtube!
- TUBE BUDDY – Sign up & work less, create more, with Youtube!
More from my site
Last Updated on