What’s in My Travel Makeup Bag – Los Angeles
I wanted to share my What’s in My Travel Makeup Bag. This is what I decided to take with me on my trip to Los Angeles for the Urban Decay National Dog Day Event. Since I was not checking a bag, I was very limited in the amount of makeup that I brought. I needed to plan out every look I wanted to wear.
What’s in My Travel Makeup Bag Video
- UD Naked Ultimate Basics
- Darling Girl Tragic Death of Mr. Stay Puft (discontinued)
- RCMA KA Palette
- First Aid Beauty Priming Moisturizer
- Milani Prep Set Go Translucent Powder
- UD All Nighter Spray
- Idun Minerals Jorunn foundation
- Kat Von D L42 Powder foundation
- Urban Decay Rapture blush
- Urban Decay TMI blush
- Makeup Geek Celestial highlight
- Wunderbrow in Jet Black
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sigma Wicked Gel Liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 lip pencils – 69, Frenemy, Hex, Rush
- Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks – Frenemy, 714, Violate
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita
- Pacifica Lips Like Sugar lip scrub
- Pacifica Persian Cherry lip balm
- Urban Decay Brush Case
I usually overpack and end up with more eyeshadows and lipsticks than I wear. I’m glad that I used everything I brought with me this time!
Are you prone to overpacking? Maybe try doing it the way I did, planning out each look by day, to help prevent overpacking.
Here’s my tutorial for the look I’m wearing in this video.
You may want to see
- Cruelty Free Drugstore Foundation Routine
- Real Techniques PowderBleu Brushes Review
- Cruelty Free Drugstore Makeup Starter Kit
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on