Pr + purchased by me.
Velocity Voodoo Tutorial
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Sugarpill Velocity to the lid, lower lid, inner v, outer v and lower crease in a cat eye shape.
2. Blend Urban Decay Voodoo into Velocity in the crease, going upwards.
3. Blend Betrayal into Voodoo in the upper crease and the lower lid. Deepen the outer v with Prank. Add a touch of Habit on the lower browbone.
4. Highlight with Camille under the brows. Highlight at the inner corner with Daytime. Line the waterline with Call Me. Add mascara or use false lashes.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Velocity – lid, blended up into crease, lower lid
- Urban Decay Voodoo (Vice 2) – crease,
- Urban Decay Betrayal (Vice 2) – upper crease, blended with Velocity on lower lid
- Urban Decay Prank (Vice 2) – outer v
- Urban Decay Habit (Vice 2) – upper crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Duality in Camille (matte side) under brows
- Buxom Call Me liner – waterline
- tarte Daytime highlighter – inner corner
- tarte brow mousse in Rich Brown – outer brow
- Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted brow gel in Granite – inner brow
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- OCC Makeup Skin Primer
- Laura Geller Balance-n-brighten Porcelain foundation
- NARS Silvana – contour
- MAC Stunner – blush
- Stila Gold finishing powder – highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil in Obsessed
I don’t think I’m a fan of this foundation on me right now. I feel like it makes me look really sunburnt. Too much pink! I do have to say that I absolutely love Flattery Illuminating powder, because it works as advertised! Silk Naturals is great with that. It felt so good to do a bright blue and purple look.
What are you wearing today?