Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a Valentine’s Day Tutorial for you. It’s shades of purple, my favorite! I used Virus Insanity, Makeup Geek, Urban Decay and Tarina Tarantino for this look. I am really happy with my eye makeup. I’m not so happy with my face makeup.
Pr + purchased by me.
Valentine’s Day Tutorial
If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Strange (Naked3) – browbone and crease
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue – lid
- Virus Insanity Learn from Yesterday – center of lid, center of lower lid
- Virus Insanity Fairy Pink – inner lid, inner v, inner corner
- Virus Insanity Endless Strength – outer lid
- Makeup Geek Creme Brulee – crease
- Makeup Geek Duchess – lower crease
- Virus Insanity Trick or Treat – outer v
- Too Faced Instant Attitude Brow Lift
- Tarina Tarantino Violet Storm Liner – heart
- Tarte SkinnyEyes Onyx liner – waterline
- Urban Decay Crave (Naked Basics) – roots of lashes
- Tarte Rich Brown brow pencil
- Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Universal Taupe – inner brow
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Bodyography Face Primer
- Maskcara Highlight and Contour foundation in Light
- em Cosmetics Chiaroscuro in Fair – contour and highlighter
- tarte Flushed Cheek Stain – blush
- Ben Ny Cameo Powder – to set all over
- Silk Naturals Flattery Illuminating Powder – cheekbones
- Bodyography Electric Lip Slide in Cheeky Baby
What do you think of my pretty purple look? Do you like the Virus Insanity eyeshadows?
More from my site
Last Updated on