This post has taken me a long time to get up, but I think you’ll love it! I used the Urban Decay Theodora Palette for this tutorial. I’m really pleased with how it turned out.
How to Achieve the Look
- Start by applying UD Broken onto the browbone and upper crease with a fluffy brush, then use Beware in the crease, blending upwards.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the lid, then brush UD Spell (black) onto the lid.
- Blend Spell (black) into the crease and then liner the lash line with it.
- Smudge Jealous (dark) into Spell, along the lower lid.
- Highlight at the inner corner with Jealous (light).
- Line the upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Liquid liner and add mascara.
- Add black liner to the waterline.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Broken – browbone and upper crease
Urban Decay Beware – crease
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
Urban Decay Spell (black) – lid, later used to deepen the crease and line the eyes
Urban Decay Jealous (dark) – smudged along lower lid
Urban Decay Jealous (light) – to highlight at the inner corner
Anastasia Noir pencil – waterline
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner – upper lash line
Vanity Mark Gingerella pencil – brows
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Anastasia Lash Genius
Too Faced Air-buffed BB Cream in Snow Glow
NARS Silvana – blush
NARS Copacabana – highlight
Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Theodora
Venomous Cosmetics Lip Poison gloss in Venom
I’ve fallen in love with UD Spell. I hope Urban Decay decides to make more colors like it. I had no issues with fallout when I applied it. I love the green shimmer. It also blended easily with Beware. I love this look! What do you think of it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.