This post has taken me a long time to get up, but I think you’ll love it! I used the Urban Decay Theodora Palette for this tutorial. I’m really pleased with how it turned out.
How to Achieve the Look
- Start by applying UD Broken onto the browbone and upper crease with a fluffy brush, then use Beware in the crease, blending upwards.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the lid, then brush UD Spell (black) onto the lid.
- Blend Spell (black) into the crease and then liner the lash line with it.
- Smudge Jealous (dark) into Spell, along the lower lid.
- Highlight at the inner corner with Jealous (light).
- Line the upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Liquid liner and add mascara.
- Add black liner to the waterline.
Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Broken – browbone and upper crease
Urban Decay Beware – crease
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
Urban Decay Spell (black) – lid, later used to deepen the crease and line the eyes
Urban Decay Jealous (dark) – smudged along lower lid
Urban Decay Jealous (light) – to highlight at the inner corner
Anastasia Noir pencil – waterline
Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner – upper lash line
Vanity Mark Gingerella pencil – brows
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Anastasia Lash Genius
Too Faced Air-buffed BB Cream in Snow Glow
NARS Silvana – blush
NARS Copacabana – highlight
Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Theodora
Venomous Cosmetics Lip Poison gloss in Venom
I’ve fallen in love with UD Spell. I hope Urban Decay decides to make more colors like it. I had no issues with fallout when I applied it. I love the green shimmer. It also blended easily with Beware. I love this look! What do you think of it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on