This is a quick Urban Decay Rose Gold Tutorial using the Naked 3 Palette. It’s super simple. I really like how having the eyeliner layered underneath Trick seems to make my eyelashes look fuller when they’re not.
Urban Decay Naked 3 Rose Gold Tutorial
Prime the eyes before you begin.
1. Apply Strange from lashline to eyebrows. Line the upper lash line with black liner.
2. Apply Mugshot to the crease.
3. Use Trick on the lid and lower lid.
4. Line the waterline with black liner. Add mascara.
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Tarte Onyx Eyeliner – upper lash line and waterline
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Tarte Brow Pencil in Rich Brown
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Primer
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Conceal
- Inglot HD Illuminating Powder in 42
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned with Never Say Never layered on top
More from my site
Last Updated on