While I was in Indiana visiting with friends and family my friend Krissy asked me to do her eyeshadow before we went out one night. She wanted the Naked 3 palette, so I put together a quick Urban Decay Naked 3 tutorial for her. She wanted a daily look that she could do in 5 minutes or less.
Quick Urban Decay Naked 3 Tutorial
1. Apply Strange from lashline to eyebrows.
2. Apply Nooner to the lid and crease.
3. Use Urban Decay 24/7 Blackheart Liner to the upper lash line thickly.
4. Smudge the liner with Liar eyeshadow. Add mascara.
Krissy’s finished look is quick and easy for her.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Double Ended Pencil
If you’re in Indianapolis and looking for a nail tech, check her out! She’s Nerdy Nail Tech. You can find her at Snips in Irvington.
What’s your quick 5 minute look?
More from my site
Last Updated on