Happy Friday! Today I’ve got my Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette tutorial to share with you. The Naked 2 Basics palette features many taupe shades, so if you’re a taupe lover you’re going to go crazy over it. You can check out my Naked 2 Basics Palette review. I also filmed a video comparing the Naked Basics, Pulp Fiction and Naked 2 Basics palettes, so that if you want to narrow it down to just one palette, you can easily do that.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette Tutorial
If you like this video please share and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Stark (Naked 2 Basics) – base shade, inner lid, to blend out the edges
- Urban Decay Frisk (Naked 2 Basics) – lid and crease and lower lid
- Urban Decay Undone (Naked 2 Basics) – outer v and crease, smudged on top of Perversion cream liner
- Urban Decay Perversion Cream Liner – waterline, tightline
- Urban Decay Haight – lower lid
- Urban Decay Skimp (Naked 2 Basics) – inner corner and under brows to highlight
- Makeup Geek Duchess – brows
- Urban Decay Subversion Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Nyx Angel Veil Primer
- OCC Makeup Tinted Moisturizer in Y1 (this is too dark on its own on me)
- NARS Unlawful – blush
- MAC Lightscapade – highlight
- OCC Makeup Colour Pencil in Anime
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lullabye
I know a lot of you liked this look but I felt like it was unflattering on me.
Additionally, I used OCC Tint in Y1 by itself, rather than mixing it with Y0 and it ended up being too dark for me. I should have mixed it with Y0.
I do love how my brows, lips and lashes look. The Subversion mascara primer is amazing. I’m so glad I picked it up.
More from my site
Last Updated on