I wanted to share my Makeup Geek Liquid Gold look with you. I wore this out to an event on Saturday. Unfortunately I was in a super rush when I took the photos without using my tripod and it shows in my photos. They do my look no justice. I actually think it was really fabulous.
Makeup Geek Liquid Gold Look
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean – base shade
- Makeup Geek Hipster – crease
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
- Makeup Geek Liquid Gold – lid
- NARS Eye Paint in Black Valley – upper lash line
- Makeup Geek Corrupt – smudged on top of Black Valley
- Tarte Brow Architect in Fair – to fill in brows and highlight under the brow and at the inner corner of the eyes
- Urban Decay Subversion Mascara Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion Masara
- Nyx Angel Veil Primer
- Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten foundation in Porcelain mixed with MAC Lightscapade
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Satsuma (LE, try Framboise instead)
I was having a great skin day thanks to Mirvaso, but I added a bit of a subtle glow by mixing Laura Geller Porcelain with MAC Lightscapade. I keep looking for a cruelty free dupe for Lightscapade but so far, no luck. I’m hoping for an indie version of it soon! As soon as I find one, I promise to share.
Surprisingly, I feel like Makeup Geek Hipster works really well for a subtle crease, letting more of the focus be on Liquid Gold.
How would you wear Liquid Gold?
More from my site
Last Updated on