Good evening everyone! Today I did a tutorial with the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (see my review here). I’ve cleverly titled it Urban Decay Blackheart tutorial. I love this color! It’s such an awesome, dark smoky shade but the rose tones are still so prevalent and easy to see. I think it looks amazing with my blue-green eyes.
You can purchase the Naked 3 at Sephora now!
Pr + purchased by me.
Urban Decay Blackheart Tutorial
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Strange (Naked 3) – browbone and crease
- Urban Decay Darkside (Naked 3) – crease
- Urban Decay Blackheart 24/7 liner – upper lash line and loewr lash line
- Urban Decay Blackheart (Naked 3) – lid and lower lid
- Urban Decay Trick (Naked 3) – inner corner of eyes
- Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 liner – waterline
- tarte brow mousse in Rich Brown – outer brow
- Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted brow gel in Granite – inner brow
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Cover FX Cc Cream in N Light
- OCC Makeup Skin Conceal in R0
- Inglot Fusion Blush in 204 (natural pink / beige) – blush
- Inglot Fusion Highlighter in 204 (pink / beige) – highlighter
- Inglot HD Illuminizing Loose Powder in 42 (pinky peach) – under eyes and t-zone
- MAC Lipglass in Love Alert
This is my first time using the new Inglot Fusion Blush and Fusion Highlighter. I have to say that I like the texture of both products. I thought the pinky peach would be too dark, but applied with a powder puff it seems to work really well under the eyes and on the t-zone. I’m not sure how I feel about the blush / highlighter colors.
I can’t rave enough about how much I love Blackheart, Darkside, Strange and Trick. Such fun colors!
The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is for sale at UrbanDecay.com right now!
What do you think of Blackheart? Love it? Need it? Let me know in the comments below!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on