Happy Teal Thursday! Today I’m sharing my Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette and Lipsticks Video with you. I filmed this after I took my photos but before I wrote my posts. These are my more in depth thoughts on the eyeshadow palette, the packaging, the formula and the lipsticks. I’m also sharing the details on the look.
Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection Video
If you like this video give it a thumbs up and share!
$18 each for the lipsticks
$60 for the eyeshadow palette
See the Eyeshadow Palette swatches!
See more Lipstick photos!
I don’t know if you noticed but in the palette’s mirror you can see the Alice Through the Looking Glass from the box, which is of course backwards.
To create this look it was pretty simple.
1. After primer, apply your base shade. I used Walk of Shame.
2. Apply Bandersnatch to the lid and hood, blending out into the dome shape.
3. Pat Heads Will Roll onto the lid.
4. Pat Royal Flush onto the inner lid.
5. Apply Paradox to lower lid.
6. Blend Duchess at inner lower lid.
7. Line the lower waterline with black eyeliner.
8. Pat Time on top of the black eyeliner on the lower waterline and at the roots of the outer upper and outer lower lashes.
9. Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with Lily.
Bunny Paige Xirius Volcano necklace
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Walk of Shame (Naked Basics Palette) -- base shade
Urban Decay Bandersnatch (Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette) -- lid and hood
Urban Decay Heads Will Roll (Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette) -- lid
Urban Decay Royal Flush (Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette) -- inner lid
Urban Decay Paradox (Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette) -- lower lid
Urban Decay Duchess (Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette) -- inner lower lid
Makeup Geek Obsidian liner -- lower waterline
Urban Decay Time (Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette) -- waterline and lashline
Urban Decay Lily (Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette) -- highlight
Glossier Boy Brow Black
Urban Decay lip pencils,
Urban Decay Iracebeth, Time, Mirana, Alice, Mad Hatter lipsticks.
Pretty Serious The Pink One
KBShimmer Spot Sign
What do you think of the peach and teal look? Which lipstick shade is your favorite? I think Mad Hatter, followed by Alice, followed by Mirana for the lipsticks for me.
What’s your final thoughts on the eyeshadow palette?
More to See
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighting
- Beauty Storage, Organization Tips & Decluttering
- How to Enhance Your Eye Color
- Top 10 Cruelty Free Bronzers for Pale Skin
More from my site
Last Updated on