It’s a Beauty Top Ten Tuesday! Today we’re sharing our top ten Summer pedicure items.
Top Ten Summer Pedicure Items
1. Nano Micro-Pedi Foot Buffer by Emjoi
Gently and effectively buffs away dead, calloused, hard and dry skin in seconds. This thing works wonders!
2. KBShimmer Paradise Sugar Scrub
Fresh squeezed limes, sweet pineapple, zesty orange and lemon combine with soft scent of gardenias to form this bubbly scent. This lets you buff away dead skin cells and leaves a lotion on your skin to make it feel smooth and soft.
3. The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Treatment
This is a rich moisturzer with cocoa butter, sweet almond oil and lots of other great skin soothing properties, plus peppermint oil to give you a cooling sensation, perfect for after you slough off dead skin.
4. Nubar Foundation Base Coat
I’v been using this base coat a lot lately. It’s a sticky base, and does really well with my body chemistry. Perfect for the foundation for a great pedi.
5. Nubar Diamont Seal & Shine top Coat
This top coat has been working wonders for me recently. I like that it dries quickly for me and has a high shine finish.
6. Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover
This is great for removing any old nail polish. It’s also great for removing oils from the nail to prep for a fresh new pedi.
7. Orly Baked Collection
This fantastic, bright collection is perfect for Summer. Any of these shades would be great on the toes, though I’m especially partial to Saturated, Hot Tropics, Neon Heat and Ablaze
8. Cult Nails Glass Nail File
Perfect black nail file made of glass. It’s great for filing your nails. Glass nail files can help prevent splitting of your nails. They also are non-porous and can be easiloy sterilized.
9. Nail Polish Cleanup Brush
Use a brush to clean up the edges of your pedi.
10. NCLA Teal the End
This is a gorgeous deep teal blue holographic polish. It would also make for an amazing pedi. It might be my next pedi!
Here’s how I give myself a pedicure:
- I start by soaking my feet in warm water.
- Next, use the KBShimmer body scrub or Emjoi to file off the dead skin.
- Then I use the Body Shop Peppermint foot cream or another really thick body butter.
- File my nails
- Clean my nails with Zoya Remove.
- Apply my Nubar Base Coat.
- Add two coats of nail polish.
- Finish with Nubar Top Coat.
How do you give yourself a Summer pedi? What are your essentials?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on